Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feedback - What do you think of people's RP writing?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, Wangs story is tight.

Comment

Thanks for all the support guys. I kind of want to check out Goblins Comics now ... but I don't want to plagiarize by accident.

Verrath's letters are really good - it's really remarkable how distinct the personalities are in them.

I also want to give props to Chiangtao, who has several posts that I think are worth a look. The Whist Wolf, for one.

Comment

If you check out the Goblins Comics, start at the beginning. It starts off in black and white and then eventually goes to color. However, it is best read from the beginning.
        sigpic
        Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

The fact that so many are writing like this just makes me want to be that more involved with Sundren. It's great that people can seriously develop their characters. Just show's me and any other newcomers just how great Sundren and its people are. (No, not trying to kiss up ).

Comment

Yea wang...i really enjoyed the story,very creative!!!Kudos broseph!!
            Goin to check out Annies now.
            "Feel the fervor growing,but the hate is stronger.My heart was whole with you,but the pain was mine."

Comment

Posted my first RP thread today, and I'd like opinions from people here, I got a few from some of the new friends I've made, but I'd like to see what everyone thinks. I also am thinking about where to take Treyr next, so opinions might fuel some creative juices. Thanks in advance. Oh and it's name is "Born of Pain".
              Lately the only thing that keeps me from wishing for a worldwide disaster... is that it would probably interrupt my network connection

Kathryn Blake - In the time between times anything is possible. Kathryn's Theme Song
              (S)
              Sasha Mursadus - Does that hurt? No?... let me try a little harder then... Sasha's Theme Song

Who is the person who will defend the defenseless?

Comment

While I wait for Port AVanthyr to load, I'm reading over some posts.

I have to say I really like how Eira is developing - nice RP post.

http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7986
                Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
                Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
                Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
                Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
                Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

When I first arrived here in Sundren I rarely read through the forums, just taking a look at the front page news, but once I realised what a treasure-trove of character development this place was, I've visited every day, sometimes several times. It's awesome learning more about peoples' characters and being able to RP when maybe I don't have enough time to warrant logging in, still getting involved in things.

I find everyones' writing to be enjoyable, in particular I find Sehron and Yashia's posts along with Snow Hawk and Sol's posts to be particularly fun to read. Not limited to those few however, it's all fun and engaging reading!
                  Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

It is nice to read about peoples characters.

Sometimes you read stuff you were there to witness happening in game and sometimes it's things about a character you already knew.

Sometimes though there are things that your PC could never have known ICly. It's information you can never react to ICly but it is all fun to know because it gives you a better feel for the picture of the characters you meet.

Reading their perspectives and feelings about things suddenly makes the picture clearer and gives the toon an atmosphere that you would have never picked up on before.

Without it, sometimes, you just see another PC moping about doing the same stuff as everyone else.
                    If honour is truth and a lie is respect, then a secret is sacred.
                    Confide in me my friend and I shall love you like no other.

Comment

Phazz the contract is perfect. Perfect!

Cyn

Comment

I demand more writing about Malaclypse. That post, about him trying to set liberty to the captive farm animals, it was just genius.

More, I say!

Comment

Agreed with the above!
                          Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

I liked TrentFromPunchy's story about his character Hardak Nowonson, The Antlers of the Elk. Everyone should read it!
                            Aggribayl Blakfyre - The man known as Bayl, aka Little Red Riding Hood, aka The Shield, aka Mr. Leaving, aka Kyle Rendell
                            Cryok, Son of Frigiss - aka Fross-Choppa
                            The Kegfists - Dwarven brothers likely to die under eachothers' axes
                            Jarvis P. Bloggins III - Gnome with a Long Title
                            (And too many more to bother listing)

Comment

It makes me smile to see people viewing my biography story so quickly. ^^

I post them as soon as I'm finished writing them, and it's 3am! Eek. :O
                              I do hope you enjoy them and not think you're wasting your time. ^^

Comment

Revivify. People seem to be putting more effort into the rp central stories (everyone should!), so I felt it was time to show my appreciation for some specific authors:

Kaizen - If you could stick with a character, I'd really like to see how you develop the story. As it is, you write a bunch of sick teaser trailers and never play the dude again. :P

Peridan - You're crafting a novel-worthy antagonist in Daniel. He's definitely more interesting than the majority of the fantasy antagonists you'll get from the FR books.

Crow - I enjoy the philosophical musings of the creature that can't even justify her own existence but clings desperately to it.

You guys are working hard to keep me entertained. Update more, please.
                                Originally posted by Cornuto
                                Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Working...
                                X