Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight - Death System Overhaul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right 2 things.

First, about the forest of eternal night.
    We all know that when you die, you get sent to that godawful place with the huge shadowy thing. We also know that, when you get sent to this place, you do not lose any of your memories, so have time for some personal reflection. Also, though wounds etc are healed, any diseases you may have had stay on you, so you can suffer from them for eternity (mwahahaha).

Anyway the first crucial point is this: when you get out of that place by some means, you lose memory of stuff prior to your death, as well as the memories withing the Dark Forest.

After escaping this place, it is inevitable you will return to it. Now my question is this:
    When you get sent to the forest of eternal night, do the memories of your previous visits there return to you? A rather pointless question and rather undeserving of all the preamble, but one that interests me nontheless.

My second point is just a heads up to everyone out there: Don't piss Val off if you don't like pvp
    Val's player is an absolute pvp freak.
    Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

• Hope Val understands... That the DMs are prepared to let anyone at any level range get revenge for PVP encounters XD.

So he bitchslaps a level 3 to the fugue .. that same guy maybe at level 5 could come back with a single charge wand of disintegrate at level 30 power to come an erase you... lol

Well that was the impression that I got for any unfair PVP encounters. Happy Hunting ^_^
      Currently playing:

Thalissa spellsword of Red Knight: "Flank, Flank!!"

Talia Callahan: "What te fuck are ye lookin at!!?" Spits

Caldur the Grey Doomguide to Kelemvor: "The trouble with youth is that you think you have time."

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandy02 View Post
        Stuck in the FEN?

Atleast you get rp exp in the fugue plane....

That is...until lvl 15.

Will there be events in FEN for those stuck there???
        Well, since I am in the FEN, precediing the server change, I am kind'a stuck. Not even sure where I died. (probably gnolls or orcs).

Maybe tug on a DM to pop me out?
        Dashmin "Dash" Fleetfoot
        Strongheart Halfling

Burglar turned Wizard.

Comment

• Originally posted by dashminus View Post
          Well, since I am in the FEN, precediing the server change, I am kind'a stuck. Not even sure where I died. (probably gnolls or orcs).

Maybe tug on a DM to pop me out?
          I'm sure someone will let you out once for free

Comment

Working...
          X