Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Good

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's Team Anarchy and Team Order? There's more to alignments than good and evil, you know!

In a slightly more serious point, it is sometimes better to think of "ideology vs ideology" rather than good vs evil. There are good-aligned characters that might oppose the Black Hand but not be comfortable embracing the Arbiters Alliance, and the same goes for the other sides.

(And neutral characters could end up all over the place depending on who has a more convincing argument.)
    Player of:
    Nadya Frost -
    Witchy Woman (http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17774)
    Abigail Fryre - Short-Tempered (http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16616)

Comment

I agree, and there are plenty of good characters who are not apart of the Team Good group that do oppose the Black Hand. ( you just have to look for them!). I think the idea for this group wasn't so much to corner the market on the good guys, but to try to form a group of players with aligning goals. Or at least that is how I took it.
      GMT -9

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzziebunny View Post
        I agree, and there are plenty of good characters who are not apart of the Team Good group that do oppose the Black Hand. ( you just have to look for them!). I think the idea for this group wasn't so much to corner the market on the good guys, but to try to form a group of players with aligning goals. Or at least that is how I took it.
        I agree, and in hindsight, I should not hijack their orginization thread to bring up this point. Sorry, Team Good.

We can talk about that more when the new take on factions happens instead. This is not the thread for it and I apologize.
        Player of:
        Nadya Frost -
        Witchy Woman (http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17774)
        Abigail Fryre - Short-Tempered (http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16616)

Comment

It's cool
          Account Name: LuvHandles
          Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
          Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
          Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
          Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
          Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
          Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

The thing for my guy Dante is this. He is now (as just about everyone knows) in the Black Hand. Prior to that he was a Left Hand of Mundus seriving in the 10th Legion. When he changed to Black Hand of course there had to be an alignment change. It was only an 8 point change from ___________ Neutral to ____________Evil. So in essence Dante is basically the same person. He doesn't act all that different than before. Now his deity is Bane prior it was Jergal. So I kind of agree with Kirin... Good and Evil are basically interpretations others have of you. Dante can be roaming the dark night wtih Vampires and then an hour later having a glass of wine with Chime... its all perspective.
            Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Wait...

there are other teams?

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

Computer has risen like a phoenix! Im back! The event is still for next week right?

Comment

Just a reminder Fateful/Team Good that our second event will be tomorrow, March 14. Hope to see as many team gooders there as possible

FATEFUL! SET YOUR ALARM!
                  Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
                  Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
                  Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

It would help tremendously also if you guys chime in on which of the two options you'd like to pursue

Comment

2.5 votes for the cult site, and 0.5 for the murder investigation. Since I suspect we'll have a smaller turn out for this one it seems like cult site is going to be the winner.

Comment

Oh I would to be there for that, is there a level restriction?

Comment

Well, team good is generally in the 10-12 range right now. We're trying to take it slow

Comment

A missive is directed to the Blackburn Freelancers discreetly.
                            Charoum wouldn't know about it/wouldn't be told about it.

Can always work with FE/BAMF about figuring out about joining blackburn thing though I imagine.

Comment

Okie Can bring Raleigh, hes level 9 yeah kinda out of the loop on that
                              Last edited by jarlexel; 03-14-2015, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Just to make myself known; I am out here team good. I am playing good characters. A Helmite Paladin and Helmite Cleric are my "primaries" currently. On all hours of the day searching for team good presence in the Vale. Looking to strengthen the team and get organized. Then make an impression for "The Light" in Sundren.
                                Major play times are: am's and afternoons Pac. time.
                                Feel free to pm me with intro's and play times for good aligned p.c.'s. Open to help other's level up p.c.'s and do flag runs for rep. especially open to r.p. sessions and forging of in game relationships and alliances. On server- seek out sig. (Thalandier.)

Comment

Working...
                                X