Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Good

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you DM_BAMF
    Account Name: LuvHandles
    Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
    Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
    Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
    Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
    Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
    Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Team Evil is way more fun to play. We get all the hot chicks! Even if they aren't team evil.
      Lol
      Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

......... so much to say, JHickey and Memnoch are right... it does take a lot of planning, and team evil has done well with communication and persistence. We tend to attract those with it, I would say. And... we do get the hot chicks.
        [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
        [/COLOR]

Comment

My CG Tempurian Battlepriest would probably find such a group with a honorable cause more then worthy of the Foehammer's favor in battle.
          Tyrus Brehaman- Tempurian Battlepriest
          Daedrius Rhienshardt- Sundren Legionnaire

Comment

You have been invited to the social group Kfiren - let's see if we can weave your story into ours
            Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
            Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
            Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

I'd like to say thanks to everyone for the turnout of the group. Its great to see everyone having fun!

Comment

Anyone who wants to join should send a PM to Snowmane! You'll get an invite to the social group where we discuss the details. Don't be shy.
                Eurozone

Comment

Just a little public update:

Character backgrounds and homelands are coming along nicely. We are currently looking for commonalities in our characters backgrounds to create historical ties between our characters.

We have a general concept of what our immediate goal will be, though we assume it will grow and morph some as the characters do the same. We have kept this common goal in mind while creating our characters motivations.

We have a DM popping in and supervising us and keeping us honest when we start to go off the reservation (Thanks for that!)

We have begun discussing how we will self-regulate leveling. The group seems to be in the same ballpark with how we want to handle it, but we have not made a firm decision yet.

If anyone else is interested, there is still time to get on board. But to be honest, things are actually moving fairly smoothly and quickly, so let me know if you're interested sooner rather than later.

Comment

I am pretty sure I have responded to more PMs on the forums today about Team Good than I have answered e-mails at work!

Comment

Insert some witty comment about games > work.
                      Eurozone

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Wow - over a thousand views in three days. Great job Snowmane pulling all this together!
                          Eurozone

Comment

So, it looks like the people on team good are having a hard time not playing/leveling their characters for this group! I love the enthusiasm, but it means we need to move things along before these characters out grow one another.

I am hoping we can schedule our kick off event for team good on Saturday February 7th. I sent a PM to BAMF yesterday, but have not heard back from him yet. I know that it is unreasonable to expect that fast of a turn around on a PM, but I fear if we don't meet this date that we may lose momentum on this idea.

Is there possibly another DM who might be able to act as back up in case BAMF cannot make that time for some reason?

Comment

Originally posted by LuxA View Post
                              Wow - over a thousand views in three days. Great job Snowmane pulling all this together!

Damn, major kudos to Snowmane.
                              Main Character: Eli Dentyn - Swashbuckling Spellsword.

Tragen Valerius - Sundarian Legionnaire.

Comment

Im sure BAMF will. Hes probably just sleeping, enjoying his friday

Comment

Working...
                                X