Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Storm of Zehir Officially Hits the Shelves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woah woah woah, hang on, there is a new patch out right?

This is a seperate thing from the new expansion. DO we need to run the updater and get this new patch? even if we have not installed storm of Zehir?
    If honour is truth and a lie is respect, then a secret is sacred.
    Confide in me my friend and I shall love you like no other.

Comment

I dont think so untill Saulus gives the all clear saying Sundren is running the latest patch, hold your horses people!
      Originally posted by roguethree
      If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Azulfae View Post
        woah woah woah, hang on, there is a new patch out right?

This is a seperate thing from the new expansion. DO we need to run the updater and get this new patch? even if we have not installed storm of Zehir?
        Yes, you can get 1.21 if you don't have SoZ, but don't patch until the server does, otherwise you won't be able to log into Sundren.

If you get SoZ and didn't install it the way Verrath posted(http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthr...8092#post68092), your game version is 1.20 and you can't get into Sundren anyway, so you might as well patch.

Comment

Originally posted by c2k View Post
          I reserved my copy. Reserving computer games is the only way you can get a store like Gamestop to stock a game. If you don't, you need to take the chance of picking it up and Bestbuy or Circuit city, which may and may not have it in random locations.

As for illegal copying, just go buy the game. Obsidian put alot of work an effort in this expansion and its up there with some of the best expansions to a game ever IMO. With what you get today, this expansion is a steal at $30 US, and I would like to see Obsidian make more games.

I did reserve it, paid it completely in advance 2 months ahead of time too
          Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
          Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
          "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
          -General George S. Patton

Comment

Is that a bow perched in the corner behind those games and the CD rack?
            Originally posted by roguethree
            If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

I'm going to say it's a vacuum handle. Anyone want to place imaginary bets?

On a SoZ related note, any countdown or general estimate on when Sundren will be running the expansion? I plan to buy the game at the last minute, so I don't have to jump through hoops just to log on.
              Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
              "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
              UTC -4

Comment

rock on! looking forward to the zeph!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X