Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Storm of Zehir Officially Hits the Shelves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm of Zehir Officially Hits the Shelves

I now have my copy of Storm of Zehir and will be playing the campaign co-op with the team's very own Maplefire here at Sundren HQ. Within the next week or so I will be working with the team on the Storm of Zehir update which will make Sundren require the expansion to play.

There are also a few surprises with this update ... maybe a certain little forest will get released.

For now, I have to go work on my Yuan-Ti Pureblood.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

It will be quite interesting to experience all the new content, Aztec ruins? gold? Sounds like Sundren might be getting rich in culture and wealth.
    To every idea there is a dream, respectively so, every dream is an idea.

Comment

I see I won't be playing in my holidays
      "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

I figure to buy a copy this weekend and await Saulus's post that the server requires it to install. When weather gets to cold for my internet to work I can play single player.
        blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
        Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
        I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

*whimper* My copy isn't available until Friday
          Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

I'll get mine before Sunday if I'm lucky
            Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
            Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
            Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
            Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
            Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

Originally posted by Product of Void View Post
              I figure to buy a copy this weekend and await Saulus's post that the server requires it to install. When weather gets to cold for my internet to work I can play single player.
              Saulus has stated previously that we WILL be able to play on the server with the expansion.

Is this still the case?
              Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

Yes, as long as you don't patch your game.
                The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Pre-ordered on Amazon, not being dispatched till the 26th! Rubbish!
                  Skeld Ironthews, Warrior of the Grey Wolf Tribe of the Uthgardt.

Comment

no patchie cool.

Not worried about staffs ability to make it work. Doubting game designers making it an uneasy change or breaking things.

Other question is if the new classes will be restricted or require questing like the others listed in wiki?

Though question two on races I figure its a no for the one adjusting levels like before. I figure alot of dwarves screaming..Kill it kill it when seeing snake people would be funny.
                    blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
                    Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
                    I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Amazon Germany dispatches on the 20th *smugly*
                      Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
                      Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
                      Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
                      Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
                      Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

Originally posted by Urithrand View Post
                        *whimper* My copy isn't available until Friday
                        Same here.. should be in by Friday. Argh. I still have stuff I can continue on without the expansion though, my only issue is actually finding time to play the campaign

Comment

Roughly what sort of time period are we looking at before sundren becomes unplayable for anyone who is spending all their spare cash on Xmas presents for family members instead of new things for themselves?

I.E. Is Sundren going to require this expansion to be able to play here, before Christmas?
                          If honour is truth and a lie is respect, then a secret is sacred.
                          Confide in me my friend and I shall love you like no other.

Comment

Truth be told, I kind of agree on this. I don't suppose you could push it a little until January? I know that's not fair, but all of my meager college cash is going towards buying gifts for the family as well.
                            Characters:
                            Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                            Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                            If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

The update will be out when it's ready, it could be two weeks, it could be more.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                              X