Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Storm of Zehir Officially Hits the Shelves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid thing is not out in the states..Or at least where I am.. *tear*
    "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
    The power of the hunt.

Comment

In Hawaii we had to get it a day after release but if I got my hands on it everywhere else, except maybe alaska should have it.
      Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
      Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
      "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
      -General George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
        I was told the expansion/patch would not affect regular play but it's possible that this information wasn't correct -- regardless the server won't be patching right away so it may require a save game backup and reinstall for some if no other solution is found.
        Maybe regular play on SP, a friend of mine got it and installed it without Mask of Betrayer and... Surprise! SoZ comes with the races and classes of MotB, in this case, this "expansion" it's a little more complete, so changes radically some aspects what may affect the online gameplay on non-SoZ servers.

So, I think we are going to have a lack of players if they update to SoZ, in my case I will wait and when the server is updated to SoZ, i will install it.
        Anorith Imyn A young elven girl with a thirst of blood and power.
        -Exigo Syndicate: Rank 1
        -Watchful Sister: Rank 1
        -Dragon Blood: 100% Completed
        - Done -

Comment

Originally posted by Xeesheava
          The torrent is ready =)...
          I may be the only one who feels like this, but I don't appreciate people blatantly talking about and supporting illegal copying and distribution of games on the message boards. If nobody pays for games there will be no games industry and I for one would be severely pissed if that happens.
          Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Originally posted by Urithrand View Post
            I may be the only one who feels like this, but I don't appreciate people blatantly talking about and supporting illegal copying and distribution of games on the message boards. If nobody pays for games there will be no games industry and I for one would be severely pissed if that happens.
            You are not the only one, especially when Saulus has stated that the Obsidian Dev team might be providing an autographed copy of the game for one of our members, posting something like this is a slap in the face.
            Originally posted by Saulus
            Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by EndsBeginning View Post
              In Hawaii we had to get it a day after release but if I got my hands on it everywhere else, except maybe alaska should have it.
              I reserved my copy. Reserving computer games is the only way you can get a store like Gamestop to stock a game. If you don't, you need to take the chance of picking it up and Bestbuy or Circuit city, which may and may not have it in random locations.

As for illegal copying, just go buy the game. Obsidian put alot of work an effort in this expansion and its up there with some of the best expansions to a game ever IMO. With what you get today, this expansion is a steal at $30 US, and I would like to see Obsidian make more games.

Comment

BTW for people not able to find SoZ in stores you can buy the game online from Atari's website and download it if you have a fast internet connection.
                Originally posted by Saulus
                Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Agreed, anywho i really can't wait to play this game. Since it won't install on my laptop, most of my thanksgiving break will probably consist of playing it on my home PC. kind of sad but i don't care
                  Avery Selino - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIP4Q_L5iCM
                  Davey Brinnerstaal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E3c-X86Y6o
                  Fregrin Ross - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPE9uSFFxrI

The songs have absolutely nothing to do with the characters. But they are awesome songs.

Comment

Out today in the UK... Yay!!

Anyone else thing it's not being given much press? Considering this is the only game I actually play I'd have thought it would be more popular over here but even on release day in my store there was like 4 copies on shelves that the staff replaced whenever someone bought one.

Oh well I have my copy.
                    Heed me thou who are darker than dusk.
                    Heed me thou more red than blood.
                    Through the passing of the mists of time I call to thee, swear myself to thee.
                    Let thy great power be known to all the fools who stand opposed
                    Merge your strength and mine! Deliver doom to all of them equally....

Comment

Don't hit me!
                      - Done -

Comment

I received the game today as well, but if I were to install it, does that mean I won't be able to play in Sundren until the update is done or does it allow online play as well?

It seems that Sundren is really quiet anyway so I might just install it and join you guys again later.

Cer'wyïl Durothil - Mix-breed noble elf
                        Tredonael - The shapeshifter
                        Glagnur Frostfury - The arctic dwarf barbarian
                        Calewyn Gil'Fang - Wood elven archer
                        Jaegor Ursablad - The wychlaran knight from Rashemen

Comment

Awww....but ashinet might go psychotic with just npcs to deal with.

No sleep, no PC's, No dms...make PoV go crazy....:P
                          blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
                          Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
                          I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Originally posted by Product of Void View Post
                            Awww....but ashinet might go psychotic with just npcs to deal with.

No sleep, no PC's, No dms...make PoV go crazy....:P
                            Don't worry, Ru' will hang with Ash and have towel fights at the bath house until Sundren gets updated...
                            Ru'umel Amakiir - Ranger of the Corps de Grace
                            Will Smither - Imbuer of some, Master of None...
                            Zelom Silverstar - Evangelistic singing elf
                            Originally posted by Machiavelli
                            "What in hells are you doin' with my chicken?"

Comment

SoZ Bug Detected:

- A Yuanti Pureblood Favored Soul cannot level up because you got an error saying the "server restrictions" don't want to level up like that.
                              - Done -

Comment

Wish i knew about the patch thing ahead of time, finaly felt like popping in and cant. Stupid patch.
                                Currents:
                                Nothing yet.

Forgottens, as time has slip, so have they.
                                Varnz Fury - Born again Druid
                                Luke Harper - Seadog of the Sea.

Comment

Working...
                                X