Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Storm of Zehir Officially Hits the Shelves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hopes to earn a free copy*
    "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
    Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

Comment

Just loaded SOZ on my machine and all the PW's are now grayed out..... and I opted out of the updates.
      *curses*
      Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

Hmm. Weird. Try patching then, it may correct it. In previous instances this was not the case, but it's the only thing I can think of to rectify it.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Maybe I should have bought that instead of Left 4 Dead. Meh, I should be able to get it before it becomes required for Sundren at least.

I am curious what to the new features are to this expansion, which I have been paying little attention to apparently.
          sigpic
          Osclow Wiltenholm- "I have seen behind the mask and almost miss the bliss of ignorance."

Comment

Anyone else have SOZ on and running the campaign? I keep crashing when trying to register the party. I am beginning to think the PW haks may be causing an issue with the campaign.
            Just want to see if anyone else is having this problem.
            Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

I've only had crashes like that when the override folder was involved.

Comment

Haks should not cause crashes, they are only used my modules who explicitly request them. I.E. any custom hak would be completely ignored by SoZ.

Overrides are ALWAYS used, however, so as c2k said, they might be a cause.
                sigpic
                Gravity is a myth; Earth just sucks.

>>> Flame Warriors! <<<

Comment

**EDITED BY PL**

Sundren does NOT in any way support illegally downloading copies of NWN2 software. Do NOT discuss this on our forums.
                  Last edited by Phantom Lamb; 11-21-2008, 01:09 PM.
                  Anorith Imyn A young elven girl with a thirst of blood and power.
                  -Exigo Syndicate: Rank 1
                  -Watchful Sister: Rank 1
                  -Dragon Blood: 100% Completed
                  - Done -

Comment

Originally posted by DM_Equinox View Post
                    Haks should not cause crashes, they are only used my modules who explicitly request them. I.E. any custom hak would be completely ignored by SoZ.

Overrides are ALWAYS used, however, so as c2k said, they might be a cause.
                    Overrides then, I suppose I should save the existing folder under one name then edit the overrides out of a copy which I can use for SOZ.
                    Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

Regarding patching. When you install SoZ, your game version goes to 1.20. If you patch, your version goes to 1.21. I don't know if 1.21 is available for MotB, but it might be, since I remember patching the original NWN2 to 1.13 before installing that expansion.

Comment

Yea, I'm playing the campaign. I find it awesome. If you've played Mount and blade you can see how the overland map works. There's random encounters which you can choose to fight or avoid all the while getting to where you want to go. Just starting off you can have up to 4 of YOUR characters + a cohort in your group(a feat allows another cohort). I made a character idea I've been working on forever (tiefling rogue/swashbuckler/duelist) as the main and face, Hin sorceress going Arcane Scholar, Wood elf ranger Lasala who is a character on Sundren for ranger going AA who is the main one when traversing the world map, Suna a scimitar crit fighter, and a druid cohort for healing. So many character ideas that I've had for so long all in one party it's awesome. I patched though, so I'll just beat the campaign while sundren catches up.
                        Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
                        Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
                        "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
                        -General George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Belwas View Post
                          Just loaded SOZ on my machine and all the PW's are now grayed out..... and I opted out of the updates.
                          *curses*
                          Same thing happened to me... * sigh *. Patch didn't succeed anymore either. If anyone has a cure it would be nice, otherwise I guess we'll have to wait and see ps. Game went from 1471 (?) to 1541, then patched it to 1549, still nothing... guess I'll have to play with myself for a while
                          Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
                          Cybil Gelley (Retired)
                          Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

I was told the expansion/patch would not affect regular play but it's possible that this information wasn't correct -- regardless the server won't be patching right away so it may require a save game backup and reinstall for some if no other solution is found.
                            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

When will Sundren require SoZ? Should be interesting if Persistent worlds implement the new world map setup.
                              Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
                              Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
                              "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
                              -General George S. Patton

Comment

Sundren will implement it in the coming weeks. And the world map is more for a MP environment, but I've only just got my hands on it. There will be a lot of testing for me to do with the new content.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                                X