Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do YOU want to know about Sundren? (lore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by undeadsteak View Post
    Yeah, that doesn't stop anyone from walking in however. Before the mist didn't allow evil people to enter, but that was annoying to Evil Druids and Evil Rangers..
    I'm not sure I've ever noticed this mist :S I tend to run NWN2 at very low settings due to my PC being crap; perhaps it doesn't show with certain settings turned off. Anyone know if that's so?
    Sammael Redstone - Country-raised sorceror, knows his drink

Comment

When you enter the glade from the normal way, you'll see a red mist around it. (Normal way = From Virdale Forest.)

Comment

I think you mean the, "I can't be assed to go through Viridale Forest Border, I think I'll take a shortcut" way.
        Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

What?

The way when you go through VFB, then go into forest and head to Druid glade, thats where you see the red mist..

Comment

I've never seen a red mist....and I run the game nearly maxed out......
            Names Taallic.

Only time can save the world now.
            Immortality is your last hope.
            For my existence to be true, Hell's Fire must burn hotter than Heaven's Cold Gates can stand.

Comment

Dono, i'm pretty sure its there :O, i'll check later.

Edit: Theres like, little glowing specks all around it, red and green yeah. And its all blurry.

Comment

I remember specks and I mean there is like a mist, but I don't ever remember red....if I can go on I'll check...except my laptop doesn't run it on nearly max and thats what I'm on now -_-

Edit: On my laptop I see red dots, and it's blurry. I'll check my home PC...when im off work.
                Names Taallic.

Only time can save the world now.
                Immortality is your last hope.
                For my existence to be true, Hell's Fire must burn hotter than Heaven's Cold Gates can stand.

Comment

Working...
                X