Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do YOU want to know about Sundren? (lore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do YOU want to know about Sundren? (lore)

I'm answering any and all questions to the best of my ability. This will also give me ideas for updating the wiki!
    Sunder me? Sunder you!

What the devil happened in the downtime storyline wise? Nothing? Something? Dark Advent invasion which subsequently failed? Bah! I'm still lost on this!
    Aesa Volsung - Uthgardt Warrior

Formerly
    Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
    Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
    Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
    Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
    Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Comment

When, and how, did the worshippers of Bane align themselves with the Spittlefist Clan!?
      ~Lyonette L'cyr (Rook)-- Deader than Malaclypse

~Megandlla Uyth 'Llar -- In a land Far Far away!

~Emilee Mistwalker -- A Female Sigrun? Pfft, far cooler--.... eh.... Hated!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kasso View Post
        What the devil happened in the downtime storyline wise? Nothing? Something? Dark Advent invasion which subsequently failed? Bah! I'm still lost on this!
        It was decided by the staff that we were going to wipe the slate and return to the wiki/pre-downtime lore. Ignore the advent events.
        Sunder me? Sunder you!

Comment

Originally posted by nutranurse View Post
          When, and how, did the worshippers of Bane align themselves with the Spittlefist Clan!?
          Without ruining too much of the underlying plot, The Black Hand of Bane has conscripted the Spittlefist and Bloodmaim dynasties for a war on foreign soil. In return for their service, the Tyrant has offered them something taken from them long ago.
          Sunder me? Sunder you!

Comment

Are the mossclaw allied with the banites? I remember seeing a banite talking to one of the mossclaws in an event.

Comment

How many licks does it take to knock out an undead knight?
              Characters:
              Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
              Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
              If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Originally posted by undeadsteak View Post
                Are the mossclaw allied with the banites? I remember seeing a banite talking to one of the mossclaws in an event.
                No, they are not.
                Sunder me? Sunder you!

Comment

Originally posted by Peridan View Post
                  How many licks does it take to knock out an undead knight?
                  More than it does to get to the center of a tootsie pop.
                  Sunder me? Sunder you!

Comment

Originally posted by TheId View Post
                    Without ruining too much of the underlying plot, The Black Hand of Bane has conscripted the Spittlefist and Bloodmaim dynasties for a war on foreign soil. In return for their service, the Tyrant has offered them something taken from them long ago.
                    Well you now have my interest.

Also what about the Exigo... I mean are they an evil financial corporation or would asking that spoil your story?
                    ~Lyonette L'cyr (Rook)-- Deader than Malaclypse

~Megandlla Uyth 'Llar -- In a land Far Far away!

~Emilee Mistwalker -- A Female Sigrun? Pfft, far cooler--.... eh.... Hated!!

Comment

The purpose of this thread is to help fill in gaps within the Wiki and clue people in. I've heard from a few people they feel there's a lack of background lore from the Wiki. So if you see something missing or need "Background" info, post here. And it'll help people in charge of lore (TheId) to fill in the gaps on the Wiki or quick questions.

Everyone should know not to ask about current events your characters might not be privy to

Comment

Originally posted by nutranurse View Post
                        Well you now have my interest.

Also what about the Exigo... I mean are they an evil financial corporation or would asking that spoil your story?
                        The Exigo could be considered evil but I prefer to slot them in the 'lawful neutral' or at worst 'lawful evil' category. They're out to exploit the valley's resources within the boundaries of the law. They're not here to conquer, destroy, maim or otherwise disrupt activity, unlike Kurz's cartel of misfits who are all about making coin be it through blood or not.
                        Sunder me? Sunder you!

Comment

the Red Blades? are they going to be developed?
                          Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

Originally posted by TheId View Post
                            The Exigo could be considered evil but I prefer to slot them in the 'lawful neutral' or at worst 'lawful evil' category. They're out to exploit the valley's resources within the boundaries of the law. They're not here to conquer, destroy, maim or otherwise disrupt activity, unlike Kurz's cartel of misfits who are all about making coin be it through blood or not.
                            Should my druid be worried about their activities?

And on a grander scheme: How does the Circle of the Soul (If it even is the resident Sundren druid Circle anymore) figure into the history of Sundren? Have they done anything significant?

Comment

Originally posted by Belwas View Post
                              the Red Blades? are they going to be developed?
                              What kind of development would you like to see?
                              Sunder me? Sunder you!

Comment

Working...
                              X