Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RP conflict

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those rules are general guidelines for all paladins, and they do not cover the intricacies of playing a paladin for every deity and in every situation. Yes, you should play your paladin by those guidelines, but please don't assume you can ignore DMs because your interpretation of those guidelines differ from ours. The staff wrote them.

If you disagree with a DM decision, for whatever reason, we welcome you to politely bring it up to the staff for discussion. It could be a mistake was made by the DM, or it could be that there were factors that were not covered by those guidelines that should have been considered.

The staff will have final say but we are always willing to listen and have a dialogue about any concerns.

Comment

You mean DMs are human and make mistakes? . . .

I feel like I just discovered Santa isn't real.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

Originally posted by greypawn View Post
        You mean DMs are human and make mistakes? . . .
        I feel like I just discovered Santa isn't real.
        Must be pretty gullible then, and you're missing the entire point. How can one play a character correctly when there are multiple different opinions on how to play a Paladin and they all don't align. RougeThree said you get knocked and Andelain didn't get knocked. He went from Paladin to Fallen for chatting too long in a NPC populated zone. If I have to kill people in NPC Populated zones as a Paladin then that's breaking Sundarian PvP rules. So point is, I'll go back to playing Andelain the way I had been playing him. Which is to say was a learning process, but I did a pretty good job at playing him as a Paladin of Torm. If he falls again, whatever, I'm going to play my character the way I want to, not how 5 different staff members say I must (and they can't even agree on how that must be).
        "Service to a cause greater than yourself is the utmost honor you can achieve."

Comment

Originally posted by Mournas View Post
          If he falls again, whatever
          As long as you understand what's going to happen if you decide you can ignore what any member of the staff is telling you.

I'm at work now but I will be addressing your character request later.

This thread has run its course. Closing.

Comment

Damnit, I spend the day thinking about how to expand on the points raised and provide a reasonable and concise view, only to get home from work to find that something's ng that took place years ago has dragged the thread into the mud.

Well done.
            It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
            Sydney Smith.

Comment

Unless there are serious objections via pm, help requests or DM section then I'm probably going to moderate the hell out of this thread and reopen it.
              It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
              Sydney Smith.

Comment

Working...
              X