Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omega...?

Comment

fish vitamins

Comment

They aren't vitamins, they're essential fatty acids. Omega 3, 6, and 9... helps brain development, skin repair, and preventing tissue damage and the like. Its the only kind of fat you really need in your diet, to survive. I think.
        Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Originally posted by FunkGuru View Post
          I'm amazed if fishing is based on survival skill, Shane has done shockingly well fishing without any skill. Beginners luck?
          Yeah, I'd agree with that. I have a char with a decent survivial skill and he only does so-so fishing. And I bought the hat that raises survival skill and when I wear it doesn't seem to have any effect on his fishin ability.

Comment

Originally posted by zkeleton View Post
            Yeah, I'd agree with that. I have a char with a decent survivial skill and he only does so-so fishing. And I bought the hat that raises survival skill and when I wear it doesn't seem to have any effect on his fishin ability.
            It's a lucky fishing hat not a pro fisherman magically skill-enhancing hat. Luck carries no guarantees.
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
              It's a lucky fishing hat not a pro fisherman magically skill-enhancing hat. Luck carries no guarantees.
              Damn, I never even knew about a lucky fisherman hat on Sundren!
              Must get one for Shane asap.

If its like the one at my local fishing store it will have a can of beer attached to each side.
              Shane
              Aspiring book publisher, soup vendor & inspirational legendary heroine.

Comment

Working...
              X