Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vichtor View Post
    But....but....where's the Red Snapper?!?

"Reeeed Snappah! Very tasty!"
    I'll take whats in the box. But the fact that fish will be used in crafting intregues me. Fish scale-mail. Can't hardly wait.
    Westandrius Swift - the mage who lost his rage.

Comment

I have tried fishing all over sundren but I cant in certain areas like aquor.
      Elric Modner. - "Yesterday I dared struggle against tyranny, Today I dare to fight once again."

Comment

The fishing is so cool!

Comment

yes fishing is great, xp for it is silly unless it was gained to improve your fishing, that would make a ton of sense, the more you fish the better you are at it, though not really a necessity and since i don't know a thing about scripting, maybe its not even possible

Comment

I think it would be neat if there was a very very very small chance that certain non-fish items could be dragged in while fishing. ie: "Your line caught on something... you reel it in... looks like you caught a ring of some sort" and then the ring is added to inventory. For instance... when artifact rings are added someday... maybe put one in a pond? what a suprise ---- Just an idea!

Hadrian Shaderunner
            - Everyone's favorite Tiefling Trickster

Kaa - Chaotic Fighter Mage, Blackhawk Mercenaries

Comment

Or have a special fish called "An Oddly Shaped Fish" and have it so you can use the item, it would disappear (as if you gutted it or ripped it open) and the item the fish swallowed would be deposited in your inventory.

Maleficus "Ravenor" Carnificis
              "Dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. I can sense your ripeness and, oddly enough, it is time for the harvest. Please, save your tears... I intend to reap your sorrow slowly and have ages to discover the things that make you suffer... I am eager to revel in the sweet melody of your screams and the melancholy of your despair..."
              Eldraxus Tzyvioq
              Mystic Theurge (and Harper) of Deneir wandering the Sundered Valley in search of (and with the intention of mapping out) places of power, ley-line intersections, and other locations where the divine and arcane intersect...

Comment

I think you could use a few more way points for fishing. . just a suggestion.
                Also last night i got XP while fishing. . i thought that was disabled .. . *shifty eyes*

Comment

It is disabled. You sure you just didn't get DM awarded XP?
                  The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

*shrugs* i dunno. Just out of the blue while i was fishing i got 25xp

Comment

That was me. I remember seeing someone doing a good job RPing while fishing.
                      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Sweet. . im on the server for about 6 hours and im already given a DM reward for good RP.
                        But Rping while fishing is too easy, you get angry and yell at the fish, its so fun

Comment

My warlock got impatient, blasted his pole into pieces and left muttering :P

Comment

Hah, thats warlock temper right there. I tell you, the eldritch stuff messes wit ur head. Look at Alandriel. Perfect example of MADNESS!

Comment

Heh... no, warlock temper is throwing out an eldritch attack, have it miss, whipping out a bow, missing with that, and then doing the level zero cleric harm spell and having it hit... then going and buying an area attack scroll and casting it on your immediate location because its the only way to hurt yourself without running head first into a mob of enemies...

Maleficus "Ravenor" Carnificis
                              "Dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. I can sense your ripeness and, oddly enough, it is time for the harvest. Please, save your tears... I intend to reap your sorrow slowly and have ages to discover the things that make you suffer... I am eager to revel in the sweet melody of your screams and the melancholy of your despair..."
                              Eldraxus Tzyvioq
                              Mystic Theurge (and Harper) of Deneir wandering the Sundered Valley in search of (and with the intention of mapping out) places of power, ley-line intersections, and other locations where the divine and arcane intersect...

Comment

ok ... i might be STUPID but how can you fish?I got the rod some worms and a line with a hook i think. When i use that line its says tha I've lost it, and the worms arent usable..?? ONE really STUPID question...:P

Comment

Working...
                                X