Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favourite Faerunian Diety?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cyric

I have always liked the idea of a "god of lies", personally I believe that this god, potentially, could be just as evil - if not more - than Bane.
    Used to have a couple Cyricists on a server I played before. Some of the best times i had on that sever was with those PCs

Comment

Hoar aka Assuran, even if he did get totally gypped on his name(s). Also, Talos.

The Lord of Three Thunders, and the Stormlord. Yeah, my tastes are certainly showing now.

Comment

Gotta go with Lloth...just...all i can say is wow to her...she is damn fine in all aspects.

Comment

No one is as Evil as Bane, No one! When the man died, THEY HAD PARADES IN THE STREETS! Heck, some holidays even came about. Was the happiest day in Abier-Toril history. And, man, when that man burst out of his sons chest, i'm currious how that place must have smelled. Seeing, as Banes tiefling son was giving a speech, and Bane made a come back. Oh man! The poop so ghit alot of pants when that happened.

IE- BEST REBIRTH EVER!

Comment

Banes cool thats all i need to say
            Tiocfaidh ar la " OUR DAY WILL COME!"

Comment

you two should sooo make banites.

We need more ^^

ANyways, my favorite is Still Sune.

Though my most favorite evil god is Talona. Its just so awesome. You can wipe out a huge city simply with the use of spreading a plague... Wipe out whole nations. Very cool, IMO.

Comment

Working...
              X