Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favourite Faerunian Diety?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favourite Faerunian Diety?

Lots to choose from, I can't list them all. Personally mine is Bane.
    Torm
    5.52%
    Bane
    10.50%
    Lathander
    4.97%
    Tempus
    4.97%
    Talos
    2.76%
    Helm
    5.52%
    Cyric
    6.08%
    Tyr
    6.63%
    Mystara
    7.73%
    Other (Post)
    45.30%
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Velsharoon of course.
    Daemion Mauso.

Comment

Kelemvor or Jergal. Nice to see death deity without all the malice behind it.
      Parn Thistleknot - Founder of the Midget Medic Corps.
      Raven

Comment

I can't pick from above, here is the reason. Favorite depends on so many things.

I like to RP under Bane. Lawful/Evil has always been my favorite evil. However, I don't like Bane's history nearly as much as I like Lloth's.

Lloth to me is basically all that a wicked Diety should be and has influenced an entire race of beings. We may say "Eew" to Drow as PCs, but they echo the will of Lloth so harshly that it's a feat in itself. Something I don't think a L/E diety can do quite so well.

On the good end of the scale, I gotta give a shout out to Torm.

Comment

Shevarash Of Course
          Nobody ever won a war by dying for his country. Wars are won by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.- George S. Patton

Raknyfyn Luelve'tner-Wood Elf Ranger

Comment

Alltime favorite deity -

My favorite is likely Vhaerun. Just for the possibilities. He is like Shar and Mask combined
            Dhaot Stoneshadow - Fledgling Wizard.

Comment

Ever since the Baldur's Gate games I've been partial to Bhaal.
              Virsing Etorix - blood thirsty axe for hire.

Faderiel Rashedwa - singer, dancer, noble.

Comment

Sune here.

Comment

Oghma or Tempus... Loviatar depending on my mood... She's sexy... woo!

Maleficus "Ravenor" Carnificis
                  "Dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. I can sense your ripeness and, oddly enough, it is time for the harvest. Please, save your tears... I intend to reap your sorrow slowly and have ages to discover the things that make you suffer... I am eager to revel in the sweet melody of your screams and the melancholy of your despair..."
                  Eldraxus Tzyvioq
                  Mystic Theurge (and Harper) of Deneir wandering the Sundered Valley in search of (and with the intention of mapping out) places of power, ley-line intersections, and other locations where the divine and arcane intersect...

Comment

Mystra baby!

Can't get any cooler than being in control of all arcane magic!
                    "The Weave is the source of all magic in Faerun, and I would give my life to protect it!"
                    Selene Canadiel--Knight of the Weave
                    "I have failed you once....I will not fail you again!"
                    Sylvanas Kathar--Thayan Knight

Comment

I love Chauntea.
                      "My dual blades shall seek those who defy nature's art. For the spirit of the forest lives within my heart."
                      ~Telemir Arelieth - Ranger of Chauntea

Comment

Loviatar? Isnt she the mistress of pain >> Sune is pwnage :P

Comment

Selune is my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by undeadsteak View Post
                            Loviatar? Isnt she the mistress of pain >> Sune is pwnage :P
                            Why yes, yes she is. *grins*

Maleficus "Ravenor" Carnificis
                            "Dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. I can sense your ripeness and, oddly enough, it is time for the harvest. Please, save your tears... I intend to reap your sorrow slowly and have ages to discover the things that make you suffer... I am eager to revel in the sweet melody of your screams and the melancholy of your despair..."
                            Eldraxus Tzyvioq
                            Mystic Theurge (and Harper) of Deneir wandering the Sundered Valley in search of (and with the intention of mapping out) places of power, ley-line intersections, and other locations where the divine and arcane intersect...

Comment

Originally posted by Guywise View Post
                              Shevarash Of Course

Agreed. Got to like a guy who takes on the Vengenace for an entire race.

Comment

Working...
                              X