Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Character Wipes after beta, your thoughts?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just let the Lord of Change warp everyone back to level 1... and come back with a third eye... 11th toe... tongues for earlobes... um, nvm...

O_O

Maleficus "Ravenor" Carnificis
    "Dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. I can sense your ripeness and, oddly enough, it is time for the harvest. Please, save your tears... I intend to reap your sorrow slowly and have ages to discover the things that make you suffer... I am eager to revel in the sweet melody of your screams and the melancholy of your despair..."
    Eldraxus Tzyvioq
    Mystic Theurge (and Harper) of Deneir wandering the Sundered Valley in search of (and with the intention of mapping out) places of power, ley-line intersections, and other locations where the divine and arcane intersect...

Comment

><. How come theres no beholder model in nwn 2 :P. I loooved those things!

anyways..... Now the remake is making me reconsider who to play... A evil drow is going to be impossible to roleplay, seeing as hes gonna get his butt kicked the moment he steps outside.

Comment

Originally posted by undeadsteak View Post
        A evil drow is going to be impossible to roleplay, seeing as hes gonna get his butt kicked the moment he steps outside.
        Welcome to my world
        Amateur historian of religion | Website Designer | Known in-game as Talon Eloi.

Comment

"Tiamat suddenly appears and eats you!" could explain a wipe. At least, that's one of my DM's used to 'quiet down' rowdy players.

Seriously though, a wipe is the best decision for all. I applaud the hard work of the Sundren team, having a beta, and working out the kinks. Without it, there would be a lot more patchwork solutions and likely player frustration.

As far as playing Drow...hmm, I'd say for now, keep your head down. I've played one. A nasty fellow in NWN 1. This is something if there are specific areas that drow might inhabit (Underdark cave complex or something is what I've seen - you had to run the guantlet of UD denizens to even get to spawn there) then your character should be just fine. That would take a lot more area creation, but who knows what the future holds?
          Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.

Comment

Working...
          X