Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: Which Bear is Best?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: Which Bear is Best?

Fact: bears eat beets.

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
    Black Bear
    11.76%
    Polar Bear
    43.14%
    Brown Bear
    3.92%
    Grizzly Bear
    21.57%
    Dire Bear
    19.61%
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

Huh? Anyway do my recent love of the Aurilite faction I'm going polar.
    Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
    Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
    -General George S. Patton

Comment

I'm confused. Are we discussing edibility wise?
      The difference between a rogue and a hero often comes down to who tells the tale. – Danilo Thann describing Elaith Craulnober, in Dream Spheres

Avatar comes from a rather amusing web comic.

Comment

I vote for Mike Ditka's Bears - they're da best.
        Ru'umel Amakiir - Ranger of the Corps de Grace
        Will Smither - Imbuer of some, Master of None...
        Zelom Silverstar - Evangelistic singing elf
        Originally posted by Machiavelli
        "What in hells are you doin' with my chicken?"

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Lamb
          Fact: bears eat beets.

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Don't worry PL, I got the quote...
          Originally posted by ThePaganKing
          So, the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaizen View Post
            Don't worry PL, I got the quote...
            I have no idea what you nerds are talking about, but this poll is way off. I'm just going to leave these here and you folks can judge for yourself who's more badass.

Originally posted by Saulus
            Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganKing
              So, the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

Psh. Polar Bears, real tough. Notice that diminishing ice flow he's on? If I drive cross-country in a Hummer H2 running the air conditioner I can kill five without breaking a sweat. Literally, thanks to the wonders of air conditioning, without any sweat. Let's see you take a slap to the face with one of these bad boys and walk away with dry armpits.

*Team Grizzly!*
                Originally posted by Saulus
                Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

As a druid who is also an Icefury, I want a polar bear form. Why must you continue to taunt me PL ?

Comment

Oh come on now, every one knows BJ's Bear is obviously superior!. If you refuse to add him to the poll I vote for Yogi.

Comment

Once you go black, you never go back.

Comment

I vote Dire Bear

A grizzly is one of the scariest, most powerful land animals around. We are talking roughly 700 pounds of pure muscle, teeth, and claws. The largest ever recorded weighed in at over 2000 POUNDS!!!! Few other creatures screw with grizzlies (or polar bears for that matter). Even experienced hunters have been killed by them on occassion.

Now add roughly another hundred pounds or so to that, bigass spike protrusions along their back, and an even MORE agressive nature.

The only way you could possibly make em scarier is if they were armed with a flamethrower and could spit acid.

In my personal opinion, I think D&D should have made bears and dire bears way stronger than they are. This is such a minor complaint of mine though, that I would not make a big stink over it.
                        sigpic
                        Osclow Wiltenholm- "I have seen behind the mask and almost miss the bliss of ignorance."

Comment

ITT: Neon McGilla Gorilla.

Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                          "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

I went for the humble Black Bear... since the obvious Sun Bear was left completely off the list of important Usrines.
                            Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
                            Cybil Gelley (Retired)
                            Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Also I read a news article a while back that I won't bother digging up. It was concerning Polar bears migrating south due to climate changes, and mating with grizzly bears. Statistically polar bears are stronger, but brown bears are more ferocious. Now we have callico-psycho-path bears running around in Canada.
                              Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                              "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Working...
                              X