Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A warning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arckeya View Post
    It's ok Scarlet, as long as we coordinate together we can take him.

You tank GBX, and I'll flank him for -2AC and sneak attacks.

And if we can get a barbarian to chain knockdown him even better...

Contrary to popular belief, DM's are NOT invincible, they can be cut and killed just like the rest of us, it just... takes a little longer is all... *nods sagely*
    Yes, perhaps DM's aren't invincipal. However, as admin I can simply kill your connection without even being in game. GodBeastX 1 Other PEople 9991991

Comment

Originally posted by GodBeastX View Post
      Yes, perhaps DM's aren't invincipal. However, as admin I can simply kill your connection without even being in game. GodBeastX 1 Other PEople 9991991
      That's cheating...
      Current Characters: n/a

Old Characters: Kai Nightwind; Ivtanier Silvermoon

Comment

Originally posted by GodBeastX View Post

Hah, What if we got Saulus on our side?

Comment

Geez........ sorry I started all that
          A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
          -William Shakespeare

Comment

Originally posted by Arckeya View Post
            And if we can get a barbarian to chain knockdown him even better...
            Why would a Barbarian want to knock-down his opponent when he could use that same attack to Rage-crit the bugger to death and then great-cleave into the next turd?

I leave that knockdown junk to Fighters and Palidans...

Maleficus "Ravenor" Carnificis
            "Dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. I can sense your ripeness and, oddly enough, it is time for the harvest. Please, save your tears... I intend to reap your sorrow slowly and have ages to discover the things that make you suffer... I am eager to revel in the sweet melody of your screams and the melancholy of your despair..."
            Eldraxus Tzyvioq
            Mystic Theurge (and Harper) of Deneir wandering the Sundered Valley in search of (and with the intention of mapping out) places of power, ley-line intersections, and other locations where the divine and arcane intersect...

Comment

Working...
            X