Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Maintenance - 1/14/2008

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be done with it when I'm done.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
      I'll be done with it when I'm done.
      Ahh yes, you've ascended to the Godhood of creators. Things are finished, when they are finished
      Names Taallic.

Only time can save the world now.
      Immortality is your last hope.
      For my existence to be true, Hell's Fire must burn hotter than Heaven's Cold Gates can stand.

Comment

Avenger, read the label next Saulus' avatar.
        Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

ok will this update be a big improvment ?

Comment

oh i didnt realise saulus is prodject leader shows how observitive i am lol

Comment

It's hard to put timeframes on everything. Last night we had everything up and ready, but for some bloody reason, something was cutting off datastreams like 30 seconds after people were connected, even though server was still up. And it wasn't the IP blocking plugin. It were mystery yo!

Comment

Death to the compressors!!!!
                *looks around for support*
                Jasareth Kalisurr *stares at you blankly and slowly raises a brow*

Comment

certainly wouldn't send you on recon (jks)
                  Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

will the server have the same name and be on role play, just be handy to know because i can keep an eye out for it when it gets working

Comment

As apparently the first one, who has logged in to the new server, id like to send the message out that the server is (apparently) working! You can find it under roleplay. Hurrai! And there was much rejoycing!!

Comment

http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthr...9675#post39675
                        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                        X