Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Maintenance - 1/14/2008

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can a DM let us know if the server will be up tonight? I understand if you can't necessarily answer that question, but if it will not be back up tonight, I will go hang out with the family and get another "Sundren" day from the wife

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganKing View Post
      Can a DM let us know if the server will be up tonight? I understand if you can't necessarily answer that question, but if it will not be back up tonight, I will go hang out with the family and get another "Sundren" day from the wife
      *grins* Go play your "other" character.
      Dashmin "Dash" Fleetfoot
      Strongheart Halfling

Burglar turned Wizard.

Comment

wow, some people are going crazy eh? refreshing servers most likely wont do jack shit. Pretty sure the ip will change when the server changes country, wont it? maybe I'm wrong. But that really never happens.......

Comment

Originally posted by Venture View Post
          wow, some people are going crazy eh? refreshing servers most likely wont do jack shit. Pretty sure the ip will change when the server changes country, wont it? maybe I'm wrong. But that really never happens.......
          Shhhh!
          I got one leg missin'
          How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
          Meet the Feebles

Comment

The server will be up 'Later' Saulus just got back from school a little while ago and doesn't feel like putting the server up straight away, probably fatigued from all that learning stuff you folks do in schools these days.
            Until I can somehow magically discover, hitherto unknown, skills to make a nice looking sig pic to represent my main chrs -

I primarily play Ignus Pyre and Smithy

Comment

Saulus is just on the toilet with a bad case of the poopers =_=
              ~Lyonette L'cyr (Rook)-- Deader than Malaclypse

~Megandlla Uyth 'Llar -- In a land Far Far away!

~Emilee Mistwalker -- A Female Sigrun? Pfft, far cooler--.... eh.... Hated!!

Comment

Wow... where's that ban button.
                The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Right next to the 'Eat Cake' button and the bag of weed... I mean gotta keep all of the best bits close to each other right?
                  Until I can somehow magically discover, hitherto unknown, skills to make a nice looking sig pic to represent my main chrs -

I primarily play Ignus Pyre and Smithy

Comment

Originally posted by Delexos View Post
                    Right next to the 'Eat Cake' button and the bag of weed... I mean gotta keep all of the best bits close to each other right?
                    Hahahahahahahahahah

mmmm cake.

Comment

Riiiight, ban me :P
                      But no really. Take all the time you want to set up Sundren *Rolls bluff*
                      ~Lyonette L'cyr (Rook)-- Deader than Malaclypse

~Megandlla Uyth 'Llar -- In a land Far Far away!

~Emilee Mistwalker -- A Female Sigrun? Pfft, far cooler--.... eh.... Hated!!

Comment

Ugh, I need something to do. WC3 is getting boring... AND BOOM! Server is down. >>

Comment

lol, get high and go read a book

works for me *chuckles*
                          "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Server is up, check info header for IP if you can't find it in the server list.
                            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Is anyone else having trouble direct connecting?

Comment

Server is having issues. Saulus is trying to pinpoint them. No ETA as far as I am aware.
                                -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

Working...
                                X