Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Maintenance - 1/14/2008

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was some corruption in transferring the servervault, until GBX can resend me another copy it will be down.

Everything else is working correctly.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
      There was some corruption in transferring the servervault, until GBX can resend me another copy it will be down.

Looking forward to when it works! Increased stability should be awesome.
      "Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man."
      - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post

I still say Saulus just has a bad case of the poopers....

Go go server stability!
        ~Lyonette L'cyr (Rook)-- Deader than Malaclypse

~Megandlla Uyth 'Llar -- In a land Far Far away!

~Emilee Mistwalker -- A Female Sigrun? Pfft, far cooler--.... eh.... Hated!!

Comment

Oh well. With the server being down, I have had time to come up with a new character. If you guys like bards with a light grip on sanity, and the pleasure of sharing his level of sanity with others, you are going to like him
          Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

Talking about bards, I'm thinking about to get Krista Joyjoy back =P
            "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Is sundren still down?
              ~Lyonette L'cyr (Rook)-- Deader than Malaclypse

~Megandlla Uyth 'Llar -- In a land Far Far away!

~Emilee Mistwalker -- A Female Sigrun? Pfft, far cooler--.... eh.... Hated!!

Comment

Should be up in a few hours. Had a BUUUUNCH of issues But we're down to the last one, which is downloading the vault of people's characters. Original vault file was corrupt (stupid winrar).

Comment

Can't you put the server up while we have an ooc n00bfest, and you can d/l the vault at the same time?
                  Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Originally posted by rustediron View Post
                    Can't you put the server up while we have an ooc n00bfest, and you can d/l the vault at the same time?
                    Sounds like that would cause more problems then it would solve.
                    "Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man."
                    - Bertrand Russell

Comment

bah! It would be fun to see a lev 3 pvp war raging across sundren! *lobs a magic missile at baby kald*
                      Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Is it up yet? *whine*

Comment

Are we nearly there yet? I need a wee.
                          Heed me thou who are darker than dusk.
                          Heed me thou more red than blood.
                          Through the passing of the mists of time I call to thee, swear myself to thee.
                          Let thy great power be known to all the fools who stand opposed
                          Merge your strength and mine! Deliver doom to all of them equally....

Comment

it would take a few years yet =P
                            "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

I just hope everything goes well...

See you all tomorrow.....hopefully.
                              Andrea Moonshadow - elven druid "'ellooo!"

Gertie - hin grimwarden "Death is a gate, not an end."

Mija - wandering musician (M.I.A.)

Comment

Originally posted by Kaldaris View Post
                                Sounds like that would cause more problems then it would solve.

And how.

Comment

Working...
                                X