Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Maintenance - 1/14/2008

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohh ... still not done ... cannot stand waiting ... arghhh
    KociPazur
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KociPazur View Post
      Ohh ... still not done ... cannot stand waiting ... arghhh
      You're the guy the presses the elevator call button like ninety four times expecting the elevator to come faster, aren't you?
      ~ Sigrun Hael - Ranger of the Viridale

~ Aoden Haven - Former Swordcaptain

Comment

No mate, lol ...
        I am the guy that presses the lift button once ... then kicks the door twice and uses stairs .
        Where is Sundreeeeeeeen?
        KociPazur
        sigpic

Comment

This is the best way to test yourself whether you are a Sundren addict. If you press the "connect" button more than once every 10 minutes you should really visit your doctor

Comment

lol

see you all in a few years =)
            "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Stella?!
              Names Taallic.

Only time can save the world now.
              Immortality is your last hope.
              For my existence to be true, Hell's Fire must burn hotter than Heaven's Cold Gates can stand.

Comment

I only do it every 20 mins. Im not an addict.

Comment

Every 20 minutes does not mean you are not an addict ... it means you are SLOW ... lol ... *presses "Refresh Servers" button 5 times then punches his laptop and goes back to trying find something to watch on telly for another 5-10 minutes before coming back to check on Sundren*
                  KociPazur
                  sigpic

Comment

I sense it's going to be a terribly difficult and perhaps destructive next few days for you.

Get some bubblewrap and start padding stuff.
                    ~ Sigrun Hael - Ranger of the Viridale

~ Aoden Haven - Former Swordcaptain

Comment

*remembers 8-hour WoW maintenance every Tuesday*

This is nothing, tbh, compared to how much uptime we normally have.
                      -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

Why is Sundren down ecactly when my girlfriend went to see her friend for couple of hours of gossip and general anti-men conspiracy? That would be perfect time for nice play without having real life "Spot" and "Listen" excercised together with "Reflex" and "Hide-From-Her-Sight" while playing. *sighs*
                        KociPazur
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rhifox View Post
                          *remembers 8-hour WoW maintenance every Tuesday*

This is nothing, tbh, compared to how much uptime we normally have.

And they still make 135million $ a month XD
                          Sacrifice everything as the final darkness falls... in the end, all that awaits you is death. Only then will you understand - you've been following in my footsteps all along.
                          So come then, you heroes! Come in all your power and glory! For in the final hour, all must serve the one... true... king.

Comment

Why is Sundren down ecactly when my girlfriend went to see her friend for couple of hours of gossip and general anti-men conspiracy? That would be perfect time for nice play without having real life "Spot" and "Listen" excercised together with "Reflex" and "Hide-From-Her-Sight" while playing. *sighs*
                            Bluff check. "No honey! I am playing! I swear!"
                            Jaus Rein:"Alvays say eet ees better tau be unnoticed zen tau be a 'eero."
                            Reth'dor Fre': "When is it my turn to truely smile?"

Comment

Well ... my bluff is that I am busy doing something else ... not playing.
                              I don't remember when last I played with the sound on ... lol
                              KociPazur
                              sigpic

Comment

Quickly, try to connect again! Hitting the refresh button more times will make everything happen faster, I promise!
                                I got one leg missin'
                                How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                                Meet the Feebles

Comment

Working...
                                X