Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roleplaying experience...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, ok! *scared* I'm not being sarcastic!
    I do think it feels wrong, but not for the reason I said... I don't really know why it feels wrong though. *shrugs*
    Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Contrary to what GBX said, I've decided to slip a bit of information: It involves scanning the player's brainwaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhazeal View Post
        Contrary to what GBX said, I've decided to slip a bit of information: It involves scanning the player's brainwaves.

*puts on a tinfoil hat akin to that seen in Signs*

NOOOOEEEEES! Not mah' thinkie-waves!
        Don't run...you'll only die tired.

Comment

OK... I've gotta ask.

What constitutes role playing? I ask because yesterday I got xp whilst I was shopping... alone.

At the same time Takhla was role playing chatting to someone for the same length of time and got nothing.

Not that I am in any way complaining, frankly I think getting XP for shopping is a work of pure genius, I'm just confused.

Also how long after we engage in combat do we wait before getting Roleplaying XP?
          Heed me thou who are darker than dusk.
          Heed me thou more red than blood.
          Through the passing of the mists of time I call to thee, swear myself to thee.
          Let thy great power be known to all the fools who stand opposed
          Merge your strength and mine! Deliver doom to all of them equally....

Comment

Don't bother asking. We'll never tell. Trust the judgement of the scripter!

Comment

The premise behind this secrecy is that there's an obligatory munchkin who will try to abuse the system if its functionalities are precisely descripted. But anyway it worked great for me when I sat for nearly two hours at Jimmy's yesterday. While Roger couldn't hear anything that was said in the private rooms and just had a few beers, it's something fun to watch people's RP even from an OOC standpoint and get XP for getting drunk and gawking at Lilly's dance outfit at the same time. XD
              Drado Nackle, gnome scholar of the Weave
              Roger Datson, swashbuckler and booty-seeker
              "Mercy? You wanted mercy?! I'M CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!!"

Comment

Me and Rhifox were laughing at Roger from the back room...too bad we couldn't hear him IC.

Your character cracks me up...and is ever entertaining. Sigrun doesn't think so though

"Call me Siggy again and I'll wipe the floor with you, aye?"

~

I'm definitely very happy with the timer so far...I think it as an idea should have a positive effect on Sundren.
                ~ Sigrun Hael - Ranger of the Viridale

~ Aoden Haven - Former Swordcaptain

Comment

Working...
                X