Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's been Awhile, so here is an Update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see...no one tells me anything anymore.

I look forward to seeing how things unfold.
    *wildshapes into Alertness*

"Don't pull my ears." - Alertness
    Father Perry - "...great, not only do rats carry disease but apparently they explode into a fiery ball of flame.?"

"may your experience here be legendary." - Ipsissimus

Comment

As for the language option. I have played on Myth Drannor (for those who haven't, I suggest taking the time if you have NWN1, and jumping on there to see the system they have for languages and rolls, etc.) They use a kind of command prompt or script that is accessable through the chat window. Like how we type: .sit to sit , etc. They have similar commands that allow you to make the language you speak in stick.

Like, to figure out what languages you have, you would type: !list languages
      And you would get the full list, ALONG with a regional language like Illuskan, etc.

Commands such as: !speak elven
      for example would make it so that anything that is not in a *insert words here* is in elven and only elven. There would also be Lore checks tossed out. One to identify the language, and the other to understand what they are saying (which is much higher).

Also this would allow you to whisper in that language as well, taking secrecy to a different level in a sense.

Anywho, I am really looking forward to many new upcoming features that are going to be added.
      Characters:

Tiberias Laylonar: Ranger of the Viridale, Woodsman of the Cormanthor, Stalker of Sundren, Hunter of Illusk, Strider of the Wood, Tracker of many means, and Rugged womanizer--on a short chain.

K'narth: The True-Neutral Barbarian of Helm. All body, no brains...or does he? "K'narth bes Helmet!" "Farewell byes!" Guess not.

Johnathan Dalrun: Holy Knight of Kelemvor, Good looking womanizer, and sarcastic meatshield--now lying in the Necropolis, dead as a doornail.

Comment

Originally posted by nutranurse View Post
        *Prays that one of the PrCs is an all out defence one*
        You mean Dwarven Defender?
        • Hrogash - The Invincible Avatar of Gruumsh, Soon to be LORD OF ALL THAT EXISTS, BOW DOWN TO HROGASH FOR HROGASH IS MIGHTY!
        • James Havinth - Goldenboy

Comment

Working...
        X