Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's been Awhile, so here is an Update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PinguThePenguin
    replied
    Originally posted by nutranurse View Post
    *Prays that one of the PrCs is an all out defence one*
    You mean Dwarven Defender?

Leave a comment:

• aleksei_aiden
    replied
    As for the language option. I have played on Myth Drannor (for those who haven't, I suggest taking the time if you have NWN1, and jumping on there to see the system they have for languages and rolls, etc.) They use a kind of command prompt or script that is accessable through the chat window. Like how we type: .sit to sit , etc. They have similar commands that allow you to make the language you speak in stick.

Like, to figure out what languages you have, you would type: !list languages
    And you would get the full list, ALONG with a regional language like Illuskan, etc.

Commands such as: !speak elven
    for example would make it so that anything that is not in a *insert words here* is in elven and only elven. There would also be Lore checks tossed out. One to identify the language, and the other to understand what they are saying (which is much higher).

Also this would allow you to whisper in that language as well, taking secrecy to a different level in a sense.

Anywho, I am really looking forward to many new upcoming features that are going to be added.

Leave a comment:

• ipsissimus
    replied
    see...no one tells me anything anymore.

I look forward to seeing how things unfold.
    *wildshapes into Alertness*

"Don't pull my ears." - Alertness

Leave a comment:

• sparkeh
    replied
    Ok..wow!

The Bio thing is great! I can actually have one now without restarting

Languages sound awesome, I am so hamfisted with the current system I always cock it up

Prcs sound great but doubt I will ever reach a level to take one. Meribo has gained one level since I started here

Leave a comment:

• Rhifox
    replied
    Originally posted by ipsissimus View Post
    PrC's are great but not for everyone, and in a really involved RP/PW...it's more for reputation for some than optimization. Granted the Red Wizards of Thay and Guild Thief PrC's meet both needs very well were as the Harper Agent does not.

Custom PrC's that meet most of your needs are really great.

Though with the introduction of a lot of new PrC's it is highly probable that there will be a spike in alts and sadly we may see less of certain reoccurring characters that we've all grown to love or hate...or could be a druid and decide to wield an battle axe, wear breast plate, a helmet, run around preaching Helm's doctrine while GBX is on and get deducted so much exp they would one again be eligible for a PrC.

...there's a novel idea.

Though I trust that the custom PrC's will fit well in the nature of Faerun and Sundren in terms of balance, availability, and theme. (coughs)

Hopefully there's something for everyone.

Still, something as simple as the ability to edit your character description deserves my kudos. After all...should you be burned badly from the neck down due to multiple fireballs and firewalls in a sea of tentacles, grease, and darkness, you should be able to write that in your description.
    From everything I've heard, the PrCs are all designed around the various reputations (similar to how Red Wizards and Amn Thieves have to be inducted). Thus, it won't be easy to just create a new alt to try out a new PrC.

Leave a comment:

• Soulbadguy
    replied
    Sweeet! Lots of cool things..!

*humps GBX's leg*

Leave a comment:

• Leevoth
    replied
    It all sounds great. Congrats to everyone who did all the hard work on the new content. And the rest of the mod for that matter.

Leave a comment:

• ipsissimus
    replied
    ...although the Valley Road is rather sweet. (and the sound track rocked)

Leave a comment:

• ipsissimus
    replied
    PrC's are great but not for everyone, and in a really involved RP/PW...it's more for reputation for some than optimization. Granted the Red Wizards of Thay and Guild Thief PrC's meet both needs very well were as the Harper Agent does not.

Custom PrC's that meet most of your needs are really great.

Though with the introduction of a lot of new PrC's it is highly probable that there will be a spike in alts and sadly we may see less of certain reoccurring characters that we've all grown to love or hate...or could be a druid and decide to wield an battle axe, wear breast plate, a helmet, run around preaching Helm's doctrine while GBX is on and get deducted so much exp they would one again be eligible for a PrC.

...there's a novel idea.

Though I trust that the custom PrC's will fit well in the nature of Faerun and Sundren in terms of balance, availability, and theme. (coughs)

Hopefully there's something for everyone.

Still, something as simple as the ability to edit your character description deserves my kudos. After all...should you be burned badly from the neck down due to multiple fireballs and firewalls in a sea of tentacles, grease, and darkness, you should be able to write that in your description.

Leave a comment:

• GatorPhD03
    replied
    Editing character descriptions....YAY!!! Now I can change my description to match James' mood swings!

Leave a comment:

• nutranurse
    replied
    *Prays that one of the PrCs is an all out defence one*

Leave a comment:

• Saulus
    replied
    Somehow I don't think you'll say that if you saw the PrCs lol.

Leave a comment:

• ipsissimus
    replied
    * Character Description Editting. This will allow players to edit their descriptions themselves.

...screw custom PrC's this is the best addition eva'

Leave a comment:

• rustediron
    replied
    _LOL_

Leave a comment:

• Vekin
    replied
    * Character Description Editting. This will allow players to edit their descriptions themselves.
    Thank the gods (and the devs ) I will be able to correct that annoying moone typo

Leave a comment:

Working...
X