Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

State of the Server (9/24/15)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all about attacks per round, flurry baby.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Saulus View Post
      It's all about attacks per round, flurry baby.
      This and those extra attacks are all at you max BAB, which is quite good! Their fist damage is to compensate for possible lowish Str builds that want to focus Dex and Wis. Monks are pretty sweet.
      "Service to a cause greater than yourself is the utmost honor you can achieve."

Comment

• She was talking about the feat requirements,Mike. The new Toa done that with their level 15 max server. Like weapon master only required 3 feats instead of six ect ect

Comment

• Originally posted by Mournas View Post
          Monks are pretty sweet.
          I have to agree... but would add Pure Monks are super sweet. They may become less popular with a level cap at15 given how critical Empty Body and Perfect Self are to a monk's survival.
          Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by jarlexel View Post
            feat requirements
            Oh. Woops.

Comment

• Will there still be PC nobles and faction/city leaders? I know the mechanical advantages were addressed in a previous post. But, I was rather curious about the RP advantages. I personally think working your way up to positions of power was always one of the more interesting things that Sundren offered.
              GMT -9

Comment

• There are no plans to get rid of them, currently. But I think you'll want to take stock of the political field before you request to make any.
                "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

• I was quite pleased to hear that there will be another chapter in Sundren history.

Comment

• (My apologies if this has been posted somewhere else already) Has there been any indication if Whurst will join the Aquor city faction one the wipe comes?

Comment

• We haven't posted any faction details as of yet. Expect one within the next few weeks.
                      "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

• Originally posted by [DM] Grinning Death View Post
                        We haven't posted any faction details as of yet. Expect one within the next few weeks.
                        Thanks for the update!

Comment

• I actually had a few hours off the other day so I was considering builds and stuff. Are the same classes and races currently restricted going to stay restricted? Will others join the restricted class or race list, will some leave? Is this way to early to be asking?
                          GMT -9

Comment

• Originally posted by Fuzziebunny View Post
                            I actually had a few hours off the other day....
                            Actually had a few hours off, You poor thing, is why we love our troops .

I been working on builds too, what is the blood letting feat it's not a feat selection but a requirement for assassian? I noticed that about other feats too.

Comment

• Feats like that are in place because classes like assassin have a RP requirement to be one.
                              Thus that feat can not be taken openly and is given by staff when that requirement is fulfilled
                              Bram Drismon: Sundrens Centurio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz2GVlQkn4Q
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndpryp2OlUQ
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1QUZzeZoPQ

Comment

• When we're "done," every prestige class will have an RP feat requirement, most of which will be satisfied by a quest given by the prestige class's "trainer."

All currently restricted races will remain restricted. Paladin, Red Wizard, Thayan Knight, Warlock, Hellfire Warlock, and Dragon Disciple will still require applications to play, consideration of which will be weighted by tenure on the server, disciplinary record, number of such classes currently in play, etc. That is, if you've been around and aren't a negative influence, you're going to get the thing once the bio is nailed down.

Other restricted classes (Doomguide, Dreadmaster, Heartwarder, Horned Harbinger, Hand of Mundus, Ice Fury, Stormlord, Triadic Knight, Shadow Thief) will be unrestricted but have aforementioned quest requirements.

Sword Saint will disappear.

Samurai will be renamed, re-lored, tweaked, and relaunched.

No class as it currently exists will be nerfed. Many classes will be buffed.

Comment

Working...
                                X