Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

State of the Server (9/24/15)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Doubtful View Post
    . . . a shake. . . and bake. . .
    Shake and bake?

"Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

... and bake a new PC pie for all to enjoy.
      Pie... or cake? Cake or Pie?

Yep, really gonna miss her
      Juniper Thimbles, aka Juney, Blueberry, Maggie, Magpie or Queenie, depending who you ask:
      Ex-Seamstress, Wannabe Collector, and Machiavellian Maker of Mischief.
      'Cherries or Strawberries? Rain or Shine? Cats or Dogs? Cake or Pie?'

Juney's Super-Sparkly Triple-New theme tune:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC9Kc-p2xxw#t=0m22s

Comment

• It's already been proven you can pie a cake.

https://youtu.be/TereMXIMyBA?t=263

Comment

• Maybe Juniper had a daughter that acts a lot like her mom.

Comment

• As a reminder, we are not allowing direct descendants. Fun policed!
            "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

• Originally posted by jarlexel View Post
              Maybe Juniper had a daughter that acts a lot like her mom.
              That just... wouldn't be fair on the world.
              Juniper Thimbles, aka Juney, Blueberry, Maggie, Magpie or Queenie, depending who you ask:
              Ex-Seamstress, Wannabe Collector, and Machiavellian Maker of Mischief.
              'Cherries or Strawberries? Rain or Shine? Cats or Dogs? Cake or Pie?'

Juney's Super-Sparkly Triple-New theme tune:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC9Kc-p2xxw#t=0m22s

Comment

• Time to redownload NWN2 again and prepare for my wife's question of "Why are you playing such an old game?"...lol

Comment

• Update on the Update!! - 2016-01-18

Kapow!
                  Or, news.

OK, long and the short of it is that the update is going to take place slightly later than we'd hoped for.

Our initial target was for January 2016 and everyone put in huge amounts of effort and hard work to try and get us there. If you haven't yet then I'd strongly recommend reading the updated information in the fantastic Turning of the Seasons thread.

Unfortunately I completely underestimated the time it'd take to put together maps at the quality we're used to here in Sundren. Without the maps being in place to give you some notion of the more dramatic changes in play it'd be rather pointless running the wipe and update. With this in mind we think it best to delay the update's launch until mid-late February.

Once I've got the core maps done and on the server we can progress with the update.

In order to keep all you folk updated I'll also be making best use of my dev thread to show what's going on, and after launch I'll put together a 'going forward' spreadsheet so you can see what's being planned and what's underway!

If you've any questions, concerns or thoughts regarding the update then please, have at it
                  It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                  Sydney Smith.

Comment

• I'll probaby be done getting all the shelves, pictures and lamps up in my new house by then, so that fits perfectly. I'll let you know if I need more time!

Good things take time.
                    My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
                    Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

Kapow!
                      Or, news.

OK, long and the short of it is that the update is going to take place slightly later than we'd hoped for.

Our initial target was for January 2016 and everyone put in huge amounts of effort and hard work to try and get us there. If you haven't yet then I'd strongly recommend reading the updated information in the fantastic Turning of the Seasons thread.

Unfortunately I completely underestimated the time it'd take to put together maps at the quality we're used to here in Sundren. Without the maps being in place to give you some notion of the more dramatic changes in play it'd be rather pointless running the wipe and update. With this in mind we think it best to delay the update's launch until mid-late February.

Once I've got the core maps done and on the server we can progress with the update.

In order to keep all you folk updated I'll also be making best use of my dev thread to show what's going on, and after launch I'll put together a 'going forward' spreadsheet so you can see what's being planned and what's underway!

If you've any questions, concerns or thoughts regarding the update then please, have at it

Exciting news! Thanks for the update.

Comment

• Havnt been on in a while so won,t seem like such a hit to lose the vault. Best of luck!
                        Originally posted by roguethree
                        If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

• Server needed this for a very long time. After the first version of the module with the whole 'end of the world' thing it didn't seem much of an impact with storyline. I mean, I have no place to say since I was barely around to experience it, seemed a bit dwindling. There was a lot going on with my real life and I did not do well with the sudden change in the 'moving forward' plot. I lost my favourite characters and their factions. I was bitter I suppose and rumbled with staff a lot about it. I apologise for the ignorance and the pointless drama in the past, especially with Lotus since he was my prime target, and quite frankly I don't even know why. Perhaps it has been too long to remember or I just don't care any more. I could have been a great DM as well and Saulus gave me that opportunity once and I blew with my short sided and erratic RP ideas. So once again my greatest apologies to the staff and their vision for this module. NWN will always be my favourite game and it's innovators like you that make these experiences possible to give its replay value.

Artemis
                          a.k.a.
                          pixiegirl (which for some reason I can not seem to access this account anymore. Don't remember my email. I have too many.)

Comment

Working...
                          X