Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Notes - Nov. 13th, 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lotus View Post
    You'll receive the skill points the next time you level up.
    I didn't receive them at level up

Just received 1 point more than usual due to increased Intelligence but didn't receive any retroactive points.
    UTC+8
    Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
    Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Same here!

Comment

Originally posted by thaelis View Post
        I didn't receive them at level up

Just received 1 point more than usual due to increased Intelligence but didn't receive any retroactive points.
        Originally posted by wangxiuming View Post
        Same here!
        By the way NWN2 was coded, from my understanding, skill ranks gained and skill ranks applied are attributed to the level you received them. Same process as why adding ability points to INT does not give retroactive skill ranks as a character progresses.

I do not believe there is a solution aside from a rebuild (same as with class changes), but until a stable procedure for this is set, intermediate rebuilds are not so prioritized in the meanwhile. Many changes have been happening in classes, races, and other aspects of the server, and there are more to come!

Due to the amount of time that may be offered by the DM staff that may be logged in at the moment, it may take a while for all the wrinkles to be ironed out. Still, we appreciate you all for sticking by through the many changes.

Comment

my wood elf lacks 14 skill points as well now. But Im living in the ever green hope that the ranger class will soon get an overhaul, and then its reroll time baby!! That'll fix my skillpoints, my ability scores, my language, class AND my panther :-), soeh. What mishta said.
          My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
          Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

There's no need to be doing rebuilds for skill points, you can just use the DM tools we have to add them in!

I've stuck the procedure up in the DM forums if you ever get a request for it.
            http://www.sundren.org/forum/showpos...0&postcount=21
            It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
            Sydney Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubtful View Post
              There's no need to be doing rebuilds for skill points, you can just use the DM tools we have to add them in!

Balls....wish I'd read this 30 mins ago! Already did my level up. Same as Farmboy I'll prob wait and see if Rangers get their Pnp abilities in future then fix everything at once.
              UTC+8

Characters
              Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

I've just levelled to 15 myself. We can't get retroactive skillpoints if we level up efore you get to us?

Comment

We can apply this missing skillpoints at any time. You get them when you levelup.

Comment

My mistake, I apologize. For those missing skillpoints, if you catch me on, they'll be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmboy2003 View Post
                      I've just levelled to 15 myself. We can't get retroactive skillpoints if we level up efore you get to us?
                      Well, you're missing 17 skill points not 14 mate. Remember to count the 4 at first level

And they can level you up and down using in-game commands so no you shouldn't have to wait. Just might be hard to catch a DM during our timezone!
                      UTC+8

Characters
                      Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Well, you're missing 17 skill points not 14 mate. Remember to count the 4 at first level

And they can level you up and down using in-game commands so no you shouldn't have to wait. Just might be hard to catch a DM during our timezone!
                        yeah I was wondering how youd gotten to lvl 23 in any case :-P math and I are not on thd best of terms.

and yeah I gathered the rest from the other replies

Comment

How the heck did you get to level 23?!

I'm impressed!
                          It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                          Sydney Smith.

Comment

How the heck did you get to level 23?!

I'm impressed!
                            I'm glad you asked! I attribute it to a combination of healthy diet and the regular sacrifice of innocent virgins in blood rituals.

Virgins are in short supply of late though, especially in that Avanthyr place...
                            UTC+8

Characters
                            Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

I'm glad you asked! I attribute it to a combination of healthy diet and the regular sacrifice of innocent virgins in blood rituals.

Virgins are in short supply of late though, especially in that Avanthyr place...
                              don't confuse that poor man! Thaelis made me aware of the extra 3 skillpoints at level 1, and I totally saw his point, and realized that 22 skillpoints owed to him was a bit much for a character on Sundren! Again its math for you. Doesnt even make for very good jokes

Comment

Working...
                              X