Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Notes - Nov. 13th, 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thaelis View Post
    Check the Wiki mate, the races have all been Pathfinderized. Both Gold elves and Moon Elves can be decent wizards now as they both get the +2 Int (thank the Seldarine). Humans are the only race which can choose their +2 ability boost. In exchange, non-humans have any choice of favoured class, same as Humans.
    I believe he's saying that if if he had +2 INT at character creation, he would have subtracted 2 points from INT and placed those to get a single point of DEX. As it stands, he now has surplus INT.
    Arden Doraine

Comment

Had some issues with the update on my end, not sure what happened.

Waited 45 minutes on a T1 equivalent connection as the progress bar stuck at 32.7mb/x, and wouldn't go any further. I normally have transfer rates of roughly 3.5mb, and for some reason it was listed at 18k?

Regardless, it couldn't finish.
      Mhaaj Anderhart, Halruaan thaumaturgist, Withering Lord of the Myrkulites. [* Retired.]
      Gabriel Shadesoar - Hated-Errant of the Church of Bane.[* Retired.]

"What is the difference between the master and the beginner?

The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."
      - Stephan McCranie

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Unified Theory View Post
        Had some issues with the update on my end, not sure what happened.

Waited 45 minutes on a T1 equivalent connection as the progress bar stuck at 32.7mb/x, and wouldn't go any further. I normally have transfer rates of roughly 3.5mb, and for some reason it was listed at 18k?

Regardless, it couldn't finish.
        go here and get dropbox.. I had the same issue and this worked.

http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21958
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqvitALivzE

Comment

Wow! What an update!

Fine work, staff!
          Last edited by kuscotopia; 11-13-2013, 08:44 AM. Reason: Umm, nevermind about the ruggedly good looking bit.

Comment

I just did another update this morning hopefully that fixes Mirakus.
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by YakaryBovine View Post
              I believe he's saying that if if he had +2 INT at character creation, he would have subtracted 2 points from INT and placed those to get a single point of DEX. As it stands, he now has surplus INT.
              spot on! Also, my character is a wood elf, so ive not so much gained a stat increase as i've lost a penalty.
              My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
              Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

Is it wrong that I am giddy at the though of getting 21 retroactive skillpoints and a +1 spell DC? Like....I will latch onto a DM and not let go until I have my precious?
                I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

Comment

Dear god, so many players asking for rebuilds.....

*Runs off to his studying*
                  "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

GD! I need youuuuuu! Hey! Hey listen!
                    I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

Comment

Originally posted by YakaryBovine View Post
                      Yep. I empathize with people who're in this boat. Thanks staff for the hard work and awesome update(s). This is good stuff!

Also hell yeah Human superiority.
                      Aleister Kimaris - Dragonblooded Knight of the Northern Watch

Comment

Us shield dwarf paladins appreciate our +1 to will saves.

Comment

Originally posted by bipolar bear View Post
                          go here and get dropbox.. I had the same issue and this worked.

http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21958
                          I.. don't know what this is? I don't see any link?
                          Mhaaj Anderhart, Halruaan thaumaturgist, Withering Lord of the Myrkulites. [* Retired.]

- Stephan McCranie

Comment

go to this site https://www.dropbox.com/business?_tk...FSEV7Aod5EUAMQ
                            then use the login info lotus supplied. once your logged in you should have an option to download the drop box soft wear. do that and then log in again once its installed with info lotus supplied. you should find the correct file and then play away.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqvitALivzE

Comment

You should no longer need the Dropbox file as of this morning. in fact the file on Dropbox is now out of date and should not be used.
                              The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
                                You should no longer need the Dropbox file as of this morning. in fact the file on Dropbox is now out of date and should not be used.
                                By George, he's got it! It worked normally!

Thanks for the help though, Bipolar!

- Stephan McCranie

Comment

Working...
                                X