Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logging off....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha (that pic makes me laugh every time GBX)

Well, anyway, the guy who logged off really annoyed me at the time because I realised how lame some people can be in 'cheating'.
    He blamed it on having to go to work ect when I finally caught up with him - after he wrongly PvPed me =/ ... I stillt hink he could of at least said 'I really gotta go guys, sorry.' or maybe along those lines, but I must say it looked like he was doing it to cheat death.

And yes, I was the one leading the chase : )
    Originally posted by Lollercide
    Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Dune View Post
      Haha (that pic makes me laugh every time GBX)

-after he wrongly PvPed me =/
      He might need to read the PvP rules then, he did something similar with Takhla a few days earlier.
      Currently playing:

Bree Merrymar: Paladin of the Wayward Wardens

Comment

Logging off to avoid death... Damn! Why didn't I think of this before now.

*takes notes*
        I got one leg missin'
        How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
        Meet the Feebles

Comment

Originally posted by Machiavelli View Post
          Logging off to avoid death... Damn! Why didn't I think of this before now.

*takes notes*
          Actually if this kind of thing did become a problem then it's a very simple solution, if people log during combat then I am aware of servers that actually automatically kill you when you relog.

You might think well what if I crash? Well, there's actually methods for us to use to know whether it was a crash or deliberate log-off.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
            Actually if this kind of thing did become a problem then it's a very simple solution, if people log during combat then I am aware of servers that actually automatically kill you when you relog.

You might think well what if I crash? Well, there's actually methods for us to use to know whether it was a crash or deliberate log-off.
            It was only a joke Saulus . And I think the original focus of the thread was someone doing it to avoid PvP... which I don't think your scripts would fix, and I reckon we can all agree is just bad form. C'mon people, what's wrong with gettin' yer arse kicked by a lynchmob of fellow players now and again
            I got one leg missin'
            How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
            Meet the Feebles

Comment

I'm aware of that but the point of this thread is to talk about people doing it, so I am making a point to the reader that thinks "Haha I will do that too."
              The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Nwn: 1984 Ftw!
                "Im a hero hunter, I hunt heroes... I havn't found any yet"

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
                  I'm aware of that but the point of this thread is to talk about people doing it, so I am making a point to the reader that thinks "Haha I will do that too."
                  Fair enough, but it's not something I'd do, nor something that most people who're active in the forums would either I'd hazard... I'm pretty sure all my characters have taken massive PvP beating at one point or another, and I've always welcomed that as a good RP opportuinity! It was just a joke Saulus.
                  I got one leg missin'
                  How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                  Meet the Feebles

Comment

Working...
                  X