Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logging off....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've enjoy Jimmy's. I'm about to generate my full time character, who I believe will be a regular at the card tables, liquor in hand. "Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself."

Comment

*holds up tower shield sized mirror*
      Father Perry - "...great, not only do rats carry disease but apparently they explode into a fiery ball of flame.?"

"may your experience here be legendary." - Ipsissimus

Comment

GBX is immune to his own CoC's gaze attack. It is hopeless. You cannot run. So you might as well not log off. >_>
        Drado Nackle, gnome scholar of the Weave
        Roger Datson, swashbuckler and booty-seeker
        "Mercy? You wanted mercy?! I'M CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_Wyrm View Post
          GBX is immune to his own CoC's gaze attack. It is hopeless. You cannot run. So you might as well not log off. >_>
          Sorry, but I hope I never see, hear, and godforbid any of the other senses anyone's "CoC" on Sundren. I don't even what to imagine RP'ing it out...it would just be running with my hands covering my ears screaming LaLala la la lal alala.

...I'd have to give up MMORG's entirely if that ever happened.
          Father Perry - "...great, not only do rats carry disease but apparently they explode into a fiery ball of flame.?"

Comment

Originally posted by Fajitaduke View Post
            I've enjoy Jimmy's. I'm about to generate my full time character, who I believe will be a regular at the card tables, liquor in hand. "Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself."
            Yes! Doc Holliday ftw!

I'd love to spend more time at Jimmy's. Unfortunately, I can't reconcile it with my character. Unless I go to fight in the cages for money and stress relief.

Oh, hai *thinks to himself*
            ~ Sigrun Hael - Ranger of the Viridale

~ Aoden Haven - Former Swordcaptain

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderleo View Post
              Unless I go to fight in the cages for money and stress relief.
              Dint ya do that once.... I remeber the blood
              "We are what we think.
              All that we are arises with our thoughts.
              With our thoughts, we make our world"

Comment

Yes! Doc Holliday ftw!

I'd love to spend more time at Jimmy's. Unfortunately, I can't reconcile it with my character. Unless I go to fight in the cages for money and stress relief.

Oh, hai *thinks to himself*
                We can be friends and you can come in from time to time to save me from myself when I'm on a tear. Of course, that will merely lead to the aforementioned reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Krya Flacongrace View Post
                  Dint ya do that once.... I remeber the blood
                  Yeah, got beat by a chick too, if only by a punch.

*looks around for his pride*

Comment

I guess I was wrong about the xp loss during PVP, but it doesn't matter. If you go into a conflict or bad mouth someone, you need to go into it fully knowing that you may win or lose and the consequences of that action, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Fajitaduke View Post
                      We can be friends and you can come in from time to time to save me from myself when I'm on a tear. Of course, that will merely lead to the aforementioned reply.
                      Sigrun went by last night for just that reason. As usual, he stormed out when he failed to persuade anyone. Then again, he's not so persuasive.

But, he took Improved Fail for his 9th level feat, so I suppose it's all working as designed.

Comment

Yeah, got beat by a chick too, if only by a punch.

*looks around for his pride*
                        And she died before you could ever beat her once. How cruel is that?
                        -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

Sigrun went by last night for just that reason. As usual, he stormed out when he failed to persuade anyone. Then again, he's not so persuasive.

But, he took Improved Fail for his 9th level feat, so I suppose it's all working as designed.
                          Nice.

I'm waiting on approval for my character (and hopeful it arrives prior to the Feast tonight, which strikes me as a good place to introduce a new character; though I suppose if declined he would work as a human). I anticipate a few key friendships with people more morally centered than he is to be one of the keys to holding him together and preventing him from sinking into vileness, ala Doc, per my favorite exchnage in the flick:

Turkey Creek Jack Johnson: Why you doin' this, Doc?
                          Doc Holliday: Because Wyatt Earp is my friend.
                          Turkey Creek Jack Johnson: Friend? Hell, I got lots of friends.
                          Doc Holliday: ...I don't.

... and now I'm waaaaay off topic, but I suppose the initial thrust of the thread was addressed in the first couple posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhifox View Post
                            And she died before you could ever beat her once. How cruel is that?
                            *cries*

I guess I should have logged off before I lost.

Comment

you lost by one punch because you used up all that chi on the announcer.

Comment

You all know the drill.

Comment

Working...
                                X