Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Wipe and Re-opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seen a few servers in the past few months that were rushed and not quite complete.They had a huge population at first then after a month they died out. My advise is to wait till it's perfect.

Comment

i think it really depends on if the staff thinks its playable or not. the original projection of when it would be complete is a bit past and if aiming for perfection is just going to be a continuous delay then roll it out and update it as we go. if you still need to implement things that could cause a poor initial impression or really pull away from the experience then lets wait.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

Once Maps, NPC's and Classes are ready I'd say launch. As "new" toons in Sundrens new era We will have grow into things like factions (and their stores) as we will not meet there requirements at level one day one. Kind of the same with Crafting system. It will take time for players to get feats and stuff together to craft. Just as long as those things do come.
        Bram Drismon: Sundrens Centurio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz2GVlQkn4Q
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndpryp2OlUQ
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1QUZzeZoPQ

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus View Post
          We have a ton built into chat commands; is there a set of animations you think we're lacking?
          It's been a long time since I've played on Sundren so I'm not sure if I recall the system entirely. I was under the impression that it wasn't capable of doing the animation looping, so if someone sat cross-legged on the ground, only people who were already in the area would perceive that.
          WWW•REKOV•COM

Comment

NWN2 players are a rare breed in this day and age. If we want to attract new ones from the small pool available, we should really look as amazing and together as we can on launch day.

We have many good players who will be returning for the next phase. We owe it to them to give the best update possible.

I vote patience and a measure twice, cut once mentality. This comes from the player side of my brain, not the DM side. The DM side does appreciate more time to hone my events though.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
              NWN2 players are a rare breed in this day and age. If we want to attract new ones from the small pool available, we should really look as amazing and together as we can on launch day.

We have many good players who will be returning for the next phase. We owe it to them to give the best update possible.

I vote patience and a measure twice, cut once mentality. This comes from the player side of my brain, not the DM side. The DM side does appreciate more time to hone my events though.
              I'm with Requiem on this one. Let's put our best foot forward.
              Characters
              Verity Chimera - The Brimstone Bard - "Hey, wanna see a trick?"
              Nora Windwood - Greenleaf Disciple - When a Druid Hugs a Tree, the Tree Hugs back! - Retired
              Ronus Stonewall - Dwarven Pathfinder - Drunken Scout of Whurest

Comment

If the story line is good, then I am usually fairly happy. Of course, it helps that I am not really that good at builds anyway so.... For me now would work just as good as later. I am fairly easy though so I am more than willing to wait if that is the general consensus.
                GMT -9

Comment

If you release all the class changes early, we can have a blast making characterbuilds and concepts. For me, that's half the fun of starting over. I'd be a few days to make a character after launch anyway, so better spent time tbh
                  My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
                  Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

Think im with Requiem on this. Make sure everything is weighted, measured and the staff are happy with the changes.
                    Originally posted by roguethree
                    If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Sounds like we have a consensus. I promise that we're working on these updates as quickly as life allows, and we're looking forward to opening the new world we've created soon!
                      "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

*Jumps up and down excitedly like a dog!*

Comment

Definitely looking forward to when things are good to go.
                          Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
                          Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
                          Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

I assume a updated wiki will be coming at some point! Do you need people to help format or create pages on it?

I'm currently off work with a shattered first metatarsal and as such I have plenty of time for doing mindless formatting, Fullstopping and T crossing if you need.
                            Originally posted by roguethree
                            If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Sadly, the wiki was hit by bot attacks and isn't back up yet. But thank you!
                              "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

Don't start the engine until its full of oil..
                                Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Working...
                                X