Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.haks for inclusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I.... I need those.
    Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
    Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

^^^

What she said. =X

Comment

Who's the developers for that server? Could we not just ask them for use? I know those hair sets exist on other server's as well, so it's definitely not just a their server thing.
        Aesa Volsung - Uthgardt Warrior

Formerly
        Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
        Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
        Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
        Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
        Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Comment

Originally posted by Kasso View Post
          Who's the developers for that server? Could we not just ask them for use? I know those hair sets exist on other server's as well, so it's definitely not just a their server thing.
          Well if they're all over, and Sundren's staff is ethically comfortable (or at least akratic) on the matter, I can just rip them from Riven's hak, as I'm sure could any of Sundren's staff.
          WWW•REKOV•COM

Comment

You haven't found them uploaded anywhere for a reason: those hairstyles have been ripped from Tera Online. I recognize the 2nd, 4th and 5th as human female hairstyles that were ripped during beta and converted as a Skyrim modders resource.

Their distribution as assets for nonprofit personal use wasn't approved, and Bluehole Studio has sent out cease & desist notices to people for showcasing them. AKA how about no.

Comment

Something to think about with hair stiles. Many of custom ones will poke through head gear... Perhaps some heard gear at the beginning so we can test those out too? (hides from Rekov)
              Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
              Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
              Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
              Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

Their distribution as assets for nonprofit personal use wasn't approved, and Bluehole Studio has sent out cease & desist notices to people for showcasing them. AKA how about no.
                This covers it for me. Also, as dearly as we hold the custom assets that we've created for this server, that means we must also be firmly against using other servers' content that hasn't been ethically generated or approved for widespread dissemination.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus View Post
                  This covers it for me. Also, as dearly as we hold the custom assets that we've created for this server, that means we must also be firmly against using other servers' content that hasn't been ethically generated or approved for widespread dissemination.
                  100% agreed.
                  It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                  Sydney Smith.

Comment

Working...
                  X