Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retired and Permakilled Characters

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her crowning achievement was getting a suit of armor that was see through.
    Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
    "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

No, no, no. Hano came back and told Dain all about his dead lady love, Tamryn. And then Tamryn came back and was all, "Oh, man, I'm dreading this conversation with Hano." And then she left, and Hano came back, and Dain was like, "Hey, Tamryn was around." And Hano was like, "What? I'm here to help you in the Triad however I can."

And then Malaclypse was like, "Hano and I used to bro down all the time." And Dain was like, "W. T. F."
      Originally posted by Cornuto
      Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

So ... Hano and Tam were actually the same master of many forms!

Comment

Hano's legacy lives on!
          "Its not the end of the world, but you can see it from here." -Eliza

AKA YourMoveHolyMan ingame

Darius Blackwell - Sword of Torm

Comment

update, Tigen
            I used to be a player like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Sundren Wiki
            NWN2 Wiki
            Forgotton Realms Wiki

Comment

Hano? Hasn't he died a crap ton of times? Totally un-cool. Nocte dies a total of once in his career as a character and it's a perma death. People must have really hated him.
              Elric Modner. - "Yesterday I dared struggle against tyranny, Today I dare to fight once again."

Comment

Originally posted by Anks View Post
                Nocte dies a total of once in his career as a character and it's a perma death.
                I have a feeling I should know who Nocte is...

anyway I kindof need at least a little bit more than a name to add them

Sundren Wiki
                NWN2 Wiki
                Forgotton Realms Wiki

Comment

Originally posted by Anks View Post
                  Hano? Hasn't he died a crap ton of times? Totally un-cool. Nocte dies a total of once in his career as a character and it's a perma death. People must have really hated him.
                  Says the tiefling who went to Hell and came back.
                  Characters:
                  Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                  Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                  If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

I didn't hate him!

Comment

Everyone's glad Tigen is dead for now, but once events start popping up again for people to die in, you'll alllllll miss having a gold-clad elf to die for your sins. Also, I'll be the first to say it here: Tigen was an asshole, and I'll always be proud of how much he stuck to that, but dear gods I'm glad more then any of you who hated him that he's dead and gone forever.
                      Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

updated Kyle Rendell

Sundren Wiki
                        NWN2 Wiki
                        Forgotton Realms Wiki

Comment

Tamryn Jorandur, favored of Torm, is living in a nice house with a picket fence somewhere near Tantras. She has given up her mantle, for Torm to choose another, in exchange for the healing of an ancient wound and is already expecting.

Retired at last. ^^;
                          Adama who was once called Adama Hrakness, sacred paw of Mielikki

Lihana Farrier, Paladin of Torm and noble dalliance

On Hold: Alandriel Ward, Actually a Vampire Groupie
                          Retired for Good: Tamryn Jorandur, Hano's Wife and Conflicted Soul

Comment

Melissa is missing, presumed dead. OOCly, retired.
                            Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
                            "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
                            UTC -4

Comment

Varsick Gyz, slain. His foul corpse rots in the hands of 'heroes' as its taken to the city of Sundren.

Also known as: Jace Blackwell, Vee, Scumtooth, Clive's bitch

Side note: Felt his story was finished for awhile now. Decided his next death to be the last. I think the Legion had some money on his head so feel free to reward the players that ended him.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

Originally posted by greypawn View Post
                                Varsick Gyz, slain. His foul corpse rots in the hands of 'heroes' as its taken to the city of Sundren.

Also known as: Jace Blackwell, Vee, Scumtooth, Clive's bitch

Side note: Felt his story was finished for awhile now. Decided his next death to be the last. I think the Legion had some money on his head so feel free to reward the players that ended him.
                                Awwww, how sad is that? Sundren mourns a beautiful man.

Comment

Working...
                                X