Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retired and Permakilled Characters

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brooke's actually still alive and, if I'm not mistaken, on another server somwhere living her new life. Her death was faked by Osclow while he was a member of the Legion. There was an official report but no body.

Nice big middle finger to Bane there. One got away ha ha!!
    sigpic
    Osclow Wiltenholm- "I have seen behind the mask and almost miss the bliss of ignorance."

Comment

Originally posted by Silas North View Post
      Brooke's actually still alive and, if I'm not mistaken, on another server somwhere living her new life. Her death was faked by Osclow while he was a member of the Legion. There was an official report but no body.

Nice big middle finger to Bane there. One got away ha ha!!
      I would definatly expect you to remember more than one name
      I used to be a player like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Sundren Wiki
      NWN2 Wiki
      Forgotton Realms Wiki

Comment

Nocte Tempore? He went down in flames with Brooke and Alcander.

Comment

updated Nocte Tempore

Sundren Wiki
          NWN2 Wiki
          Forgotton Realms Wiki

Comment

Alexander (ilmatari monk) - I can never remember the player name. Was in the temple pre sundering
            Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
            Cybil Gelley (Retired)
            Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

I think you mean Constantine.
              Originally posted by Cornuto
              Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

updated

Sundren Wiki
                NWN2 Wiki
                Forgotton Realms Wiki

Comment

Hano Fetten. True hero of Sundren.
                  Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                  "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

He died?
                    Originally posted by Saulus
                    Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

I imagine he's retired considering Loller hasn't logged him on in years.
                      Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                      "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Can't really count that trying very hard to keep it to deaths exiles and retirements that happened through the RP process, otherwise I could throw just about everyone on here at some point or another.

Sundren Wiki
                        NWN2 Wiki
                        Forgotton Realms Wiki

Comment

Lollercide should formally retire Hano. There's a whole Torm wing of a certain temple missing relevant NPCs.
                          Originally posted by Cornuto
                          Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Hano has been on in the last year (since I pocked up again--- and that annoying trifling Jack too). I would rather see Tamara in the temple but I'm not sure if she got to 20 ...
                            Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
                            Cybil Gelley (Retired)
                            Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

... Didn't tamara get murdered by Bane? :X

Or are you talking about Tamryn, her reincarnation?

Comment

IIRC Tamryn and Hano were last seen skipping off together into the sunset for a happy romance and many sproglings.
                                It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                                Sydney Smith.

Comment

Working...
                                X