Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skullcleavers Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

orlin reads over the missive and decides to investigate.... "no doubt those rat feck exigo were mussin about in places they aught not.. but out right slaying without consideration.... tha i wull na tolerate."
    He muses for a moment. "then agin tha keeper and others sometime resort ta less'an scrupulous methods..." The young druid stumps off to see what there is to see.

Added to the note:

Glyir of Belidorn,
    seek me out in the grove I will aid you in your investigation.
    Orlin

Comment

minoxen:

i have skullcleavers for you to add.

gandar magmantle: munitions acquisitions. cleric of dumathoin. he turned in a shit ton of ironore a few gems and has 3 sundrite (hope more after today) for delivery as well.

Obanon Granforge: Bard crafter.

and Presenting the first dwarf samurai!

Madragonahan: ... well he's a samurai...

Comment

(( A note left in the Four Lanterns Inn ))

Kin of the Skullcleavers

At least one answer has been found. Ay have listened to tales from others at the outpost of the druids. All contained the tale that yet another human expedition sent by Exigo went into the Viridale. It was attacked and driven off by rangers known to the druid elder.

An elf of the rangers claimed to be negotiating with Captain Tidestrike. She claimed to be a comrade in battle of the Captain of the Skullcleavers but ay did not ask her name.

Ay felt seeking further knowledge likely to anger. We sought the hidden knowledge of Dumathoins realm in its place.

The Sentinel keeps vigil.

Glyir Belindorn

Comment

Folina approaches Kilinar and asks him for the wooden planks. She plan on making woodbeams out of them both for the collection needed for the Pike project, and for shoring up mining operations.

She also mentions she's made 10 wool cloaks, not hard to do, and has a winter wolf pelt.
          Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
          Cybil Gelley (Retired)
          Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

*social group posting*
            Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
            Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
            Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
            Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
            Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

*Derg leaves word calling for fire agates so he can craft glow stones for the project.*
              Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

((Its Fire Opals Derg))
                "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
                Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

Comment

(details, details....)
                  Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

(( A note left at the Four Lanterns Inn. His correspondence is written in dethek runes on parchment, in a rather archaic style, even by dwarven standards ))

Kin of the Skullcleavers

Though not yet of your brethren the protection of kin both here and to the north is my concern. As ye do ay aid Exigo as I can and hope for a solution to be found.

Ay believe the Exigo seeks to cleave the trees of Viridale because it leads on from the existing path from the Exigo outposts. And because it stands clear of the outposts of the mages and theives of Aquor. And because it is perhaps more level and suited to the humans scant patience than to the east.

Ay seek the counsel of kin as to whether we could both aid Exigo in the contest and seek a route workable by humans around the Viridale. Perhaps there is suitable terrain to the East of the Viridale. Ay know of stone and its working but ay am no engineer.

Glyir Belindorn

Comment

***** VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY important social group posting********
                      Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
                      Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
                      Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
                      Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
                      Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

Kilinar Commends Peeli and asks that it be kept only among the cleavers ears.

Kilinar Also asks the Skullcleavers if they are ready to name Foremans for Forestry and Mining.

((Updated the list of Available items/enchants and what we pay for certain things. Some faction is still needing to be rewarded, so just hang in there. If you want something that is listed be sure to notify me and I'll see about getting one of our crafters or myself on it.))
                        "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
                        Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

Comment

*A letter arrives to Killinar Klenk from Brunus Ironbreaker written in the runes of old dwarven language*

My kin i am sorry i cannot bring you this news in person but things have kept me from doing so.

In the recent weeks i have encountered a growing discontent for the Skullcleavers services to sundren, in truth we are being compared to simple marauders with little regard for anyone or anything other then what we seeks done. The human who started all this is called Rastellia a human courtsan i believe it is however only a matter of time before her opinon spreads to the rest of the public...I have already tried to make her see our true colors but alas i have failed and i fear i may have done more damage then good, she or someone like her will no doubt seek you out and question you about how you run the Skullcleavers.

I propose that we cease all interaction with these shallow persons and negotiate with the Exigo Officials to do the same should they continue to persist in marking us Marauders and insulting our very honour

I can also deliever som good news..i have located an Adamantine Ore Vein
                          i cannot tell you where in this letter as it is not secure from the eyes of everyone.. I shall inform you next time we meet.

Best Regards

Shield Brother Brunus Ironbreaker.

*Brunus Signature Rune stands imbedded at the bottom of the letter*

Comment

*banners are posted in the usual Cleaver haunts*

Skull Cleavers!

It is time to rally to your Kin. All Cleavers still in the valley Meet with Thane Ironforge or send word of your current position and activities. The Thane is taking up temporary residence at the Four Lanterns Inn until a suitable location for a Hold may be acquired.

The Council of Wardens will meet two days hence. ((tuesday 24:00 GMT))

At the Four Lanterns Inn.

This Council session is OPEN to all active members.

Any recruits interested in joining their kin may also attend. There will be opportunities for questions and entering statements of intention to join directly following the meeting.

////cleavers please go to the social group! important info.///

Comment

Madragonahan begins to put things in order for the nights meeting... "Might be a thin showing." He mused aloud to Dryn. "Other than Bren, that boisterous fellow I told you about." He pauses for a moment. "We are here though. Ha and that counts for something right."

Dryn smiles back at Madragonahan. "Aye lad might be some time afore we get tings rollin again but doncha worry none, kin will come, you'll see."

////will be updating the active roster soon please post here or pm me if you wish to remain active. Thanks.////

Comment

Working...
                              X