Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skullcleavers Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skullcleavers Thread

((THIS POST IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION))
    ((A NEW POST WAS DEEMED NECESSARY FOR THE FRESH START.))

((This Post is not public information and only dm's and fellow cleaver's can claim knowledge to it.))

Link to MISSION BOARD

*Kilinar Klenk keeps a continual log to remember members names, activities and what equipment is still required. He also keeps track of what each member has done to prove their value to the cause from donations to the effort or services rendered*

Each member is outfitted with the following upon recruitment
    Maceman's helm - +8 hp
    Skullcleaver's Brand -
    Skullcleaver's Barricade -
    Name's Skullcleaver -

SKULLCLEAVERS
    - Member Count = 16

Broran Blackhammer
    (52)--- ((Rep Status Gained: 0 --- Used: 0 --- Remaining: 0))
    Class: Frenzied Berzerker
    Skills: Profession: Mining rank = 9
    Status - Outfitted and Active since 9/8/08

*notates various donations and activities*

Brunus Ironbreaker (82) --- ((Rep Status Gained: 10,480 --- Used: 0 --- Remaining: 10,480))))
    Class: Dwarven Defender
    Titles: OrcsBane
    Status - Outfitted and Active since 1/3/09

Silver Pike x2, Adamnatine, Copper x5, Alchemy x17, *Star Sapph, BlueD, Ruby,

Bulinus Stonehammer (0)--- ((Rep Status Gained: 0 --- Used: 0 --- Remaining: 0))
    Class:
    Skills: Profession:
    Status - Outfitted and Active since 6/17/08

Dergil Stoneswill (49)--- ((Rep Status Gained: 1,677--- Used: 0 --- Remaining: 1,677))
    Class: Eldritch Knight
    Titles: OgresBane
    Status - Outfitted -axe and Active since 10/5/08

Dsteel x1, Bloodstone x1, Minor gems x 2, Alchemical Supplies

Durin Rustbeard (Mithral Hall/Adbar) (127)--- ((Rep Status Gained: 0 --- Used: 0 --- Remaining: 0))
    Class: Frenzied Berzerker
    Titles: Second Axe of the Captain's Iron Wall

*notates the various donations and activities*

Fennbarr Galedeep (0)--- ((Rep Status Gained: 0--- Used: 0 --- Remaining: 0))
    Class: Swashbuckler
    Titles: Skills: Profession Jewler: Status - Not Outfitted and Active since 6/17/09

Folina Nixiestone()--- ((Rep Status Gained: 1534 --- Used: 0 --- Remaining: 1534))
    Class: Bard
    Titles:
    Skills: Profession Miner: 8
    Status - Not Outfitted and Active since 5/25/09

Mineral Scouting, Minor Gem x1, Alchemical supplies, Metals x8

Glyir Belindorn (0)--- ((Rep Status Gained: 0--- Used: 0 --- Remaining: 0))
    Class: Cleric - Gorm
    Titles:
    Skills:
    Status - Outfitted and Active since 7/13/09

Gloirin Ironforge (189)--- ((Rep Status Gained: 0 --- Used: 0 --- Remaining: 0))
    Class: Dwarven Defender
    Titles: Captain

*notates the various donations and activities*

Kilinar Klenk (Mirabar/Silvery Moon) (71)--- ((Rep Status Gained: 0 --- Used: 0 --- Remaining: 0))))
    Class: Wizzard
    Status - Outfitted and Active since 9/23/08

Madragonahan (0)--- ((Rep Status Gained: 0 --- Used: 0 --- Remaining: 0))
    Class: Samurai
    Status - Outfitted and Active since 7/4/09

Pebble Axwhistle (57)--- ((Rep Status Gained: 0 --- Used: 0 --- Remaining: 0))
    Class: Bard
    Titles: Ogresbane
    Status - Outfitted -axe and Active since 10/7/08

Peeli Pebbplepounder(11)--- ((Rep Status Gained: 7,990 --- Used: 0 --- Remaining: 7,990))
    Class: Ranger-DD
    Titles: Mossclaw Hacker
    Skills: Profession: Woodcutter rank = 14
    Status - Not Outfitted and Active since 1/14/09

Lumber Report, Bloodstone x2, Minor gems x3, Magic Item, Alchemy x22, Bejuril

Orlin Foehammer (36)--- ((Rep Status Gained: 0 --- Used: 0 --- Remaining: 0))
    Class: Druid
    Titles: Mossclaw Hacker, Ogresbane
    Status - Outfitted and Active since 1/2/09

Thain Axbreaker (clanhold) (44)--- ((Rep Status Gained: 400 --- Used: 0 --- Remaining: 400))
    Class: Dwarven Defender/Weapon Master
    Titles: First Axe of the Captain's Iron Wall
    Skills: Craft Weapon = 17
    Status - Outfitted and Active since 9/11/08

FOpal,

The Coffers
    GOLD = 235,000

Allies: To be determined an ally in game action is required.
    Cybil Gelly
    "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
    Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

History:

The Skullcleavers are a band of Dwarves rallied together originally in Sundren by a Dwarf known as Gael Ironhide. Ironhide formed the Brigade as a homage to his days at Citadel Felbarr and the many patrols of the orc claimed lands surrounding the citadel. Gael left for Sundren after an important decision from Emerus Warcrown. Upon the loss of too many of his patrols Emerus Warcrown ordered for the scouting of the outer lands to stop and Gael was reassigned in the halls of the citadel where he grew tired of his duties and longed for the thrill of battle. Upon arriving in Sundren he formed the group consisting of possibly eight dwarves (none of which was openly recorded); the group formed on several occasions and lead many successful patrols of the Viridale Forest and Sharan Hills. Some time after the groups formation the bands leader dissapeared (believed dead) and thus the keystone of the Skullcleavers was removed allowing the dwarves to once again take on their separate paths. Eventually the cup of the Skullcleavers was taken up by a Dwarf known as Glagnur Frostfury a powerful and fierce dwarf with less leadership qualities than Ironhide he managed to gather a few of the dwarves for a short time before he too dropped the cup.

The most recent attempt to rally dwarves was from a female dwarf by the name of Boflasia Glimmerstone where in she offered her services as a healer to any dwarf in need.

Finally after many failed attempts it seems that it was a human that reignited the flames of the Skullcleavers. Master Pentec, friend of Brorgor Ironfist and wealthy wizzard offered to his friend to fund and aid in the assembly of the dwarves to the only known dwarven banner in Sundren, The Skullcleavers. He paid to have the armors and arms for ten dwarves commissioned and made to match. A dark armor with spiked pauldrens and an Insignia on the center of each Platemail the Skullcleavers armor is as much to give the dwarves that wear it pride as it is to strike fear into would be foes.

Besides the magics that strengthen any armor or weapon the insignia is placed on it is believed Master Pentec also infused the insignia to allow the Skullcleavers know where their comrades are. The brigade has had its ups and downs, but now with a healthy number of able dwarves they are making in imprint. They are lead by Gloirin Ironforge: elected captain of the brigade, Kilinar Klenk: Appointed steward from Master Pentec, and Thain Axebreaker: First axe to the Captain

Purpose:

To provide a good banner, arms, and armor for the dwarves of Sundren, and to serve whatever goodly cause they decide. The Brigade also provides a common banner for the Artistan dwarves who may wish to set up shop in Sundren and a network to operate in.

Leadership:

Gloirin Ironforge - Captain
    Kilinar Klenk - Steward
    Thain Axebreaker - First Axe
    Peeli Pebblepounder - Foreman of Forestry

Current Goals:

*Establish A relationship with the exigo, the newly found Dwarves in the north's ally.*
    *Develop Sustainable means to harvest the resources of the land and begin trade*
    Last edited by DurinRustbeard; 07-08-2009, 09:42 AM.
    Gael Ironhide

Comment

GEMS

Alexandrite - 100
      Greenstone - 100
      Topaz - 100
      Obsidian -
      Bloodstone -500
      Fire Opal - 600
      Garnet - 300
      Sapphire - 1000
      Jacinth - 1500
      Ruby - 1500
      Canary Diamond -2000
      Diamond - 2000
      Star sapphire - 2000
      Emerald - 2500
      Blue Diamond -4500
      Bejuril - 4500
      Kings Tear - 5000

Ingots

Iron - 5 FULL STOCK
      Copper - 20
      Silver -60
      Cold Iron - 70 FULL STOCK
      Alchemical Silver -??
      Sundrite - 180
      D-steel - 250
      Pyrite - ??
      Gold - ??
      Mithral - 1000
      Adamantine- 1000

Wood
      Zalantar - TBD
      Sharadin - TBD
      Duskwood - TBD
      Mossdale Pine - TBD
      Wildwood - TBD

Alchemy
      Quicksilver - 10
      Sulfer - 20
      Glittering Fairy - 20

Essences
      Raw - PEA -10 FW- 30
      Faint- 145
      Weak - 320
      Glowing - 740
      Radiant - 1630

ITEMS AVAILABLE -------- COST IN REP
      ((Prices Subject to Change))
      -Brch of Shield(Shield 3/day) - TBD
      +1 AB (gloves/ranged)---------1,400
      +2 AB (gloves/ranged)--------- 10,000
      +1AB/Dmg ------------------ 1,500
      +2AB/Dmg ------------------ 10,000
      +1 Deflection AC -------------1,600
      Elemental resist 5 -------- ---6,000
      Boots of Striding (+2cons) -- TBD
      Periapt of Wis (+2) ----------
      Belt of Strength (+2 str)----- TBD
      Gauntlets of Ogre Pwr (+2str)- 10,000
      Circlet of Intellect ----------- 10,000
      Cloack of Charisma +2 ------- 10,000
      Ammulet of Will +3 (1 socket) - 10,000
      Boots of Reflex +3 (1 socket) - 10,000
      Silver Socketed Ring (2 sockets) - 6,500

((I will be placing work orders for the items we need to make more items available, please if your dwarf has the skills to make the work order then please apply, supplies will be furnished or purchased for the order))
      Last edited by DurinRustbeard; 07-13-2009, 03:47 PM.
      Gael Ironhide

Comment

Perhaps we can use this thread or the social group to call out the skills our Chars can lend to the group.
        (Thain has a 17 craft weapon.)
        Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

Peeli has an 8 wood chopper. IT should be higher soon.
          Last edited by Allielliot; 06-12-2009, 03:47 PM.
          Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
          Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
          Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
          Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
          Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

((Good Idea on that Thain How about all the cleavers send me a PM and I'll add that to the clan list info and we can then use that for the future Lead Dwarf positions. I also hope to have the cleavers map the many trees, and mineral veins throughout sundren, and then have the master map issued to the leader of each division and have it closely guarded ))
            Gael Ironhide

Comment

Kilinar sends word throughout the land that the Cleavers seek for their ranks capable miners, gem cutters, woodsman, and wood workers.

((we could use a dedicated person to be the expert in each of these fields, once we hit 10 members we can nominate the most skilled to the position of lead dwarf in each catagory))
              Gael Ironhide

Comment

awesome.

Comment

Hope for Humans

As Orlin is aware since he was present the Skullcleavers made a substantial donation to the efforts of rebuilding and Re-arming Sestra. The cleavers took from their holdings a sizable portion and offered it to the leader of the Corsairs. In addition to this A suit of fine Darksteel armor, magical gloves and circlet were given to the Captain as a show of good will and respect for his position.

Various things were given and include Twenty refined planks of Zalantar, thirty bars of Iron, Five thousand stags for hire of carpenters/smithies, and many molds for a large variety of weapons and armor. Kilinar also promised aid in the way of training for the Corsairs from the two finest fighters the Cleavers posessed The First and Second axe of the Captain's Iron wall. The corsairs were speachless at the act of kindness and assured the pair of dwarves that the Skullcleavers kindness to Sestra will not be soon forgotten.

While some of the dwarves may question Kilinar's action as presiding Steward, thinking it better to keep their hard earned coin and savings Kilinar reassures them that it was a wise decision, and that the Skullcleavers are still as prosperous and retain the vast majority of the wealth that the cleavers have accumulated for the sake of the betterment of thier kin.
                  Gael Ironhide

Comment

The selection of Foremans

Kilinar makes busy preparing spells of sending and contacting what Skullcleavers he can verbally that the time nears for the selecting of the Foremans of Woodcutting and Mining. Each member will have a vote on whome to select, and the list will be provided from Kilinar and the Cleavers Captain, Gloirin. The Foreman for each category will be given rank within the brigade over others in their profession, and can schedule expeditions to harvest the materials with Skullcleaver supplies and support. It is also likely each will be given something to distinguish their position in the Skullcleavers hierarchy.

At this time Kilinar and Gloirin seek able dwarves who are masters in each of these fields to step forward for consideration and state thier experience and qualifications. The decision is likely to be given up to vote in a weeks time. (real life time)

((We seek solid RPers with decent allotments of time for gameplay, and a wish to take an active roll within the cleavers. Please, as you submit your name for consideration detail your BASE skill in the profession and your Base Cons/Str.))
                    Gael Ironhide

Comment

Folina nods once, "Hello again Captain. I've been a bit busy and haven't had a chance to talk to Kilinar as of yet, but if you could, could you relay this message for him? I believe he and you were wanting to know the capabilities of the recruits?" She doesn't wait for a reply, but continues. I have some basic understanding of Alchemy (5), Jewelry making(5), and a rudimentary understanding, though no training, in Trap and Contraption making (3)... I left that to the gnomes, mostly because my fingers were not apt for it. My skills lie elsewhere, such as swinging a smiths hammer. I've made armour (9), weapons(10) and I've even dabbled a bit in Carpentry (11). I have some understanding of basic architecture(5) and spelunking as well (9). As you know, I'm a miner too, like my fathers before me (10) and I can swing a woodaxe fairly easily to get the right amount of wood off a tree (6)."

She pauses but a brief moment, then continues. "I plan on keeping up with my Skald duties (Bard 8th) for the 'cleavers, and I may let others do the various tasks needed in some of the areas I've mentioned. I will continue to practice my mining though, since it seems that there is much ore in this small valley that is as of yet truly untapped. Hopefully we will be able to use it to find a good clan hall somewhere in the Spine. I don't imagine it will be as fancy as the ones in the Rift where I'm from, but I'm sure we will manage."
                      Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
                      Cybil Gelley (Retired)
                      Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

* siting on the tree he had just felled in the middle of the Mossdale Peeli looks up* oy cap'n, Kili guess now is as good a time as ever ta mention tha I"m interested in leadin loggin expiditions fer the cleavers. oi know i ave the skill (15 base Woodchopper) and oi've got sum skills with makin sure there're no beasts near by ta bother us while we log (18 base survival.) oi cun also bandage any who gets them self urt from a tree (15 heal) an serve as a cook o sorts (10 cooking). I've tha stamina fer tha job. ( base str 17/ base con 14)
                        Last edited by Allielliot; 06-15-2009, 10:27 AM.
                        Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
                        Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
                        Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
                        Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
                        Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

((OK everyone I've got some of the new system displayed, tho with the abrupt change in value for all of the things from the past I will likely need to "Blank" out the old rep system points. I know many of you have been saving these for a long time (as well as myself) So I will allow each of the current members with over 25k in the current standings to select one of the new services, or wait till more are available. I will be adding what donations I have written down here and have received recently by following the new system. I appologize to any whome this shortchanges, but a massive shift in gameplay has recently taken place and unfortunately it will require a clean slate to work with. The rep points will be blanked, but your notation in the ledger will include your total (recognition) which is your earned total rep/1000 This will be used in determining seniority when the characters join dates are the same. Thanks to all!))
                          Gael Ironhide

Comment

Killinar shares information from the meeting with each of his kin that he comes into contact with. He tells each about the newly discovered Dwarven hold of Bristlebeard's Hollow and that the dwarves there are Battlehammer Dwarves originally from the Mithral Hall. He seeks out the Captain and seeks to discuss the potential of the Skullcleavers joining their kin in north, and contemplates if the cleavers should become partners with the Exigo since their kin of the Mithral Hall already have.

((What say you skullcleavers, should we as a unit join the Exigo as our Dwarven brethren of the north? I'm sure the influx of a group such as the Skullcleavers would be quite the boon to the exigo's numbers, and likely have benifits for all involved. Is it time for us to join a faction?))
                            Gael Ironhide

Comment

(OOC: Exigo hmmm, it would work for most neutral/ lawful members but I can think of a couple of Cleavers who are not going to like Exigo's current events/plans in the Veridale. Perhaps the Cleavers can broker a compromise with the Grove and that may lead to a RP solution...)
                              Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

Working...
                              X