Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official player-joinable factions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XD, i remember the hand of Mundus waaaaaayy back ago when Sundren first started. Arrogant bastard mage. >_<

Edit: Do those two hand of Mundus groups have different names? Seeing as theres two..

Comment

Mundus? *slaps the mage silly.*
      Oh well, it's a start I reckon.
      There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by undeadsteak View Post
        XD, i remember the hand of Mundus waaaaaayy back ago when Sundren first started. Arrogant bastard mage. >_<

Edit: Do those two hand of Mundus groups have different names? Seeing as theres two..
        It's a subtle separation. They are all the hands, but inside it's kind of like, they are a bit divided. Think of it like High School. You don't name the groups of kids really, they just separate themselves.

Comment

I am looking for a LE faction to play in. I am rather interested in joining "The Black hand of Bane", but I do not know if they are LE. As far as I can find info about Bane it should be LE or NE. Will this also be a playable faction in Sundren? If not what would be another LE faction to play in??

Thanks for the answers
          Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.
          Bertrand Russell

Comment

The Black Hand of Bane has all facets of evil in its ranks. If you are a follower of Bane, other Banites will eventually find you.
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Thanks, I found information on the wiki of forgotten realms about Bane. And indeed his worships are of all evil facets, though Bane himself is LE.

Well Banites come and find me
              Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.
              Bertrand Russell

Comment

Uhh.... Meh, dont announce you play a banite right on the forums... Thats bound to create some metagaming.

Comment

Why wuld that be metagaming....This is an OOC forum right?

If anyone would use the info that I write here, on the OOC section, for IC purposes that would be cheezy indeed. But I have more then one character that I play....I do not bind myself to one character only . Because I did not give you a name or description it would be only unwise to use this information IG.

But thanks for the advise though
                  Bertrand Russell

Comment

I know, but OOC and IC can get often confused, as if you were acting like a banite, and a paladin read ths forum, he would be confused OOCly if he could accuse you as a banite, seeing as he knows this OOC information, and he thinks he might be metagaming. He might choose to do nothing, which is still metagaming, or he might choose to accuse you, which is still metagaming. Its best to keep dark secrets such as that OOCly hidden as well as ICly hidden.

Comment

Oh do not mistaken me for I totally agree on your statement. It is like I stated before that I play more then one character so noone would know about which character I am talking.

But I think we are on the same line here
                      I will watch out with what I post on the forums. Again thank you for your advise
                      Bertrand Russell

Comment

Unsticking, and replacing with a link to the wiki
                        I used to be a player like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Sundren Wiki
                        NWN2 Wiki
                        Forgotton Realms Wiki

Comment

Working...
                        X