Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curious of Sundren community elsewhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to run roll20 games all the time. Let me know if there is enough interest, and I'd be glad to run something for you all.
    Characters
    Verity Chimera - The Brimstone Bard - "Hey, wanna see a trick?"
    Nora Windwood - Greenleaf Disciple - When a Druid Hugs a Tree, the Tree Hugs back! - Retired
    Ronus Stonewall - Dwarven Pathfinder - Drunken Scout of Whurest

Comment

I've been hooked on a roguelike, ADOM. Your character dies, you start from scratch.

Comment

So I just re-installed NWN2 and realized that the online support is no longer available. I read around and ended up downloading a client that allows you to search the online servers as before. I noticed Sundren was still up, though had 0/78 people playing. I know there is talk of revamping Sundren and it was scheduled for some time in January. Is the realm back up or is that server just a relic. I just wanted to make sure that you all weren't playing on a new server that I am not seeing.

Comment

There is still going to be a relaunch of Sundren. The exact date of when it is happening has yet to be announced.
          Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
          Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
          Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Originally posted by OnyxTigress View Post
            There is still going to be a relaunch of Sundren. The exact date of when it is happening has yet to be announced.
            Ah, so it seems that the Sundren server I see up is just the old relic server then?

Comment

Yep, it's still the old server.
              Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
              Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
              Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Originally posted by MyNameIsDave View Post
                I used to run roll20 games all the time. Let me know if there is enough interest, and I'd be glad to run something for you all.
                Sounds fun! I would be down for a bi-weekly/monthly thing.
                Active Characters
                Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
                Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
                Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
                Dorin Hammond- Scout
                Seith Ronson- Master of War
                "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
                Socrates
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MyNameIsDave View Post
                  Sure, sounds like fun! I'm pretty much down with whenever. Might roll up a rangerly type guy.
                  We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

Working...
                  X