Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curious of Sundren community elsewhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've also recently been going through Pillars of Eternity. The dialogue and world-building are laid on a little thick, but I've enjoyed mindblasting enemies as a Cipher.

I also recently completed Shadowrun: Hongkong and Dragonfall, both of which were pretty good. Really enjoyed the writing in these games (though the combat leaves something to be desired).

As for multiplayer games, I'm still playing Star Wars: The Old Republic for some reason ... I do really like their renewed focus on storytelling rather than raids and pvp =X.

Comment

I've been checking out other nwn2 servers, mostly to my either disappointment or disinterest, though one has been able to keep my interest. Other than that, Skyrim, Dark Souls 2, Fallout New Vegas, and Dungeon Seige have been where I've been spending most if my time. Oh, and trying to keep my house from falling apart.
      We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

I liked The Evil Within and Witcher 3. They were interesting. Other than that I listen to auto books like The Riddle Master of Hed and the Chronicals of Elantra.
        GMT -9

Comment

Until Sundren has its remake I'm playing games with my son such as the Modern Warfare games. If we aren't playing games I am teaching him Land Navigation using MGRS maps, compass and protractor. I will admit I had to re-teach myself. I used to teach Land Nav in the Marines, but that was a LONG time ago.
          Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Lets see. Most my time is spent on Mechwarrior Online, though the MMO itch did kick in and I've given FF14 a shot. Other games right now that get a little time are 7 days to die, payday2, vermin tide and Eve. only games right now I'm looking forward to playing are Sundren, and Xcom 2..... anything else ahhh looking me up on steam ( Rekal )
            Bram Drismon: Sundrens Centurio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz2GVlQkn4Q
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndpryp2OlUQ
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1QUZzeZoPQ

Comment

I...I play a FPS. Destiny. I am ashamed.
              "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

Don't be, from what I've read Destiny is supposed to be pretty damn awesomene!
                It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                Sydney Smith.

Comment

For me, I been playing some Civ5, it just never gets boring, a little magic the gathering, just brings back many good memories of my geeky days and when I actually have a lot of play time, I'm leveling a Anointed Knight on one of them other servers.

Comment

I've been slumming it around: playing in few poker leagues, working out, taking various college classes. I've just been being rather spontaneous as of late -- going for opportunities that present themselves, even if they are out of my comfort zone.
                    "Service to a cause greater than yourself is the utmost honor you can achieve."

Comment

Sadly very few games for me, I have been trying to get into a PhD program for what feels like forever. Also been working to pay for all the schooling I have already done. Although there are a few games I would like to play.
                      Active Characters
                      Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
                      Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
                      Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
                      Dorin Hammond- Scout
                      Seith Ronson- Master of War
                      "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
                      Socrates
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jhickey View Post
                        Sadly very few games for me, I have been trying to get into a PhD program for what feels like forever. Also been working to pay for all the schooling I have already done. Although there are a few games I would like to play.
                        Good luck with the PhD search. I just finished my PhD which is why I have at least a fraction of more time to get back into games. Hence why I was curious what everyone was into these days

Comment

Originally posted by Masaryk View Post
                          Good luck with the PhD search. I just finished my PhD which is why I have at least a fraction of more time to get back into games. Hence why I was curious what everyone was into these days
                          Congrats man! I am sure it felt so good to get it over with.
                          Active Characters
                          Dorin Hammond- Scout
                          "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
                          Socrates
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jhickey View Post
                            Congrats man! I am sure it felt so good to get it over with.
                            Definitely a good feeling, though now pushing hard for publications and grants! Hahah, seems the grind never ends!

Comment

Considering who most of you people are and the reason why you are part of this community (I hurd u like rpees?) It baffles me why you folks don't try getting together for some actual tabletop rp..

There are plenty of resources online to help facilitate a tabletop environment regardless of what roleplay system you prefer.

I mean lets be honest, NwN2 is visually tired, to be expected considering it's age which tells me you guys keep coming back for the actual roleplay you get with the people here rather than because you love the physical look of the game.

So yeah.. I mean i've been on and off rping with GBX in all sorts of systems, gurps, pathfinder, World of Darkness.

There is such a core community of roleplayers here that it seems a waste of creative potential for you not to get stuck in with some classic roleplay.
                              Until I can somehow magically discover, hitherto unknown, skills to make a nice looking sig pic to represent my main chrs -

I primarily play Ignus Pyre and Smithy

Comment

Originally posted by Delexos View Post
                                Considering who most of you people are and the reason why you are part of this community (I hurd u like rpees?) It baffles me why you folks don't try getting together for some actual tabletop rp..

There are plenty of resources online to help facilitate a tabletop environment regardless of what roleplay system you prefer.

I mean lets be honest, NwN2 is visually tired, to be expected considering it's age which tells me you guys keep coming back for the actual roleplay you get with the people here rather than because you love the physical look of the game.

So yeah.. I mean i've been on and off rping with GBX in all sorts of systems, gurps, pathfinder, World of Darkness.

There is such a core community of roleplayers here that it seems a waste of creative potential for you not to get stuck in with some classic roleplay.
                                Are you offering to host something? I am sure we could get a great game going.
                                Active Characters
                                Dorin Hammond- Scout
                                Socrates
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X