Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Odds and Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A brief note is sent in reply:

Bree,

I still have the sapphire.

- Julia
    But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
    - Nessa

Comment

Flyers are replaced and updated with new goods and altered prices.
      But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
      - Nessa

Comment

Lanathas Ell'thariel sends note that he would like to purchase another copy of the Shadow Shield spell. Embarrassingly, his scrollcase seems to have gone missing after a recent stroll through Cheapside.
        UTC+8
        Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
        Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Julia makes her rounds and updates the fliers with the inclusion of a weapon and the removal of some sold accessories.
          - Nessa

Comment

Gauntlets removed, added plate/scimitar/miscellany.
            - Nessa

Comment

To Julia Arvison

Dear: Julia Arvison

I spoke with you at the Inn with my commanding officer.
              I am interested in the purchase of Mithril Ore.
              I don't know the asking price - nor how much you would be selling.
              However, I am interested.
              Simply arrange a meeting spot - I am free for whenever for the most part.

- Drake Sellent

Comment

Due to Drake not leaving a return address, the note is left in the care of the Legion barracks.

Tirones Drake Sellent,

The ingots are priced at 1,000 stags each, and I will sell as many as you can afford. Be aware that I also accept barter to subsidize the total price, provided the item(s) bartered have potential resale value.

- Julia
                - Nessa

Comment

~A grubby little street urchin with a wide grin and several missing teeth runs up to the barracks clutching a slightly scorched bit of scrap vitulinum that smells oddly of cinnamon. He would likely hand it to the first grown up he sees inside the building, despite being asked several times to find the one called Julia~

Dear Sir, or indeed Madam, My name is Marco, sometimes known as Polo to my friends and associates and I am in need of a Pearl, unfortunately my very busy schedule keeps me away from meeting with you face to face, however if you should be able to assist me in any way please know that I would be extremely grateful.

It matters not to me that you have the dark rumours of kin-slayer and murderer hanging over your head as I am a Gnome of practical business application, if you would be so kind as to grace this delightful little urchin with your reply I would be most willing to enter negotiations... Or if you so fancy, you may take the Urchin as a sacrifice to cement the deal.

I do not fully understand the ways of human kind but am always happy to accommodate different tastes though I would ask that if you do choose to murder the poor child, could you perhaps leave your reply pinned to his, hopefully cleaned, skull and place it somewhere along the road leading out of the port that I might find it when next my adventures bring me near?

All the best, and with good intent.

Marco..
                  Polo...
                  Until I can somehow magically discover, hitherto unknown, skills to make a nice looking sig pic to represent my main chrs -

I primarily play Ignus Pyre and Smithy

Comment

It takes a while for the reply to come, quite a while after the rumours regarding the torched inn reached its peak. The reply is left some distance from the gates of Avanthyr in the form of a letter pinned to the ground with a sharpened length of wood, barely a stake. The writing is slightly jagged, as if the hand were exercising excessive control.

Marco/Polo,

I am not entirely sure if I am the correct recipient for your request, and I would most certainly believe so if your messenger had not referred to me by name, and you have not mentioned the rumours regarding the regrettable murder (of which, I should clarify, that I was absolved of).

If you have read the fliers posted, you should be aware that I do not have a "Pearl" for sale, and I am not aware of what manner of pearl you are after (from a clam or oyster? They provide different kinds of pearls) nor the standard of quality you are after (common, easily obtainable from the many shellfish? Or exquisite?) Without these details, there is very little I can do to assist you in locating a pearl of your choosing, and even then, I cannot guarantee that we will be able to locate what you need.

I have placed the child in the port's custody, thus the manner in which I leave my letter. Leave yours in the same place, and I will see to it.

- Julia
                    Last edited by Lugwy; 07-27-2013, 01:36 AM.
                    - Nessa

Comment

Various articles removed; weapon added.
                      - Nessa

Comment

Antique Dwarven Helm

*a short, stocky, but ruggedly handsome Dwarf enters the Blackwood Company Barracks with a surpirsingly neat hand-written note addressed to Julia Arvison*

I would like to purchase the Antique Dwarven Helm you mentioned in your note as soon as possible.

I also wish to express my interest in the Armor that seems to be made precisely for my knid. However, I will need time to acquire the neccesary funds.

Sincerely,

Raugwar
                        Last edited by Alucard; 08-01-2013, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Fliers are replaced and updated with new wares. The writing appears to be written by a shaking hand.
                          - Nessa

Comment

A footnote is added to the recent batch of fliers being replaced.

[Third post]
                            - Nessa

Comment

Lanathas Ell'thariel requests that the spells Locate Creature, Curse of Impending Blades and one Skin of the Steel Dragon be placed on hold for purchase by him.
                              UTC+8
                              Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
                              Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Fliers are updated with the removal of some wares, and a new drop-off location for written/direct requests.
                                - Nessa

Comment

Working...
                                X