Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

next nwn2 expansion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Product of Void View Post

Yeah you can enable the classes/feat but not 100% sure that will work at all. There is even stuff still in the toolset left over from nwn1 that will not work or show up.
    It really depends if certain hardcoding still exists from NWN1. Since NWN2 was built on top of NWN1, there is a chance that you can still unlock stuff thru the malleable coding. But seriously, who really wants to see Dev crit anyway, that feat was horrible.

Edit: Actually, according to nwn2wiki, the rest of the Mystic Theurge class was removed for time constraints, meaning you would have to code it in.
    Last edited by c2k; 11-17-2008, 12:53 PM. Reason: Updating post

Comment

Will installing the new expansion stop me playing on Sundren?
      Skeld Ironthews, Warrior of the Grey Wolf Tribe of the Uthgardt.

Comment

*shrugs* depends. Myself I plan to buy the expansion and install it after Admin say you need to or server works with it. Just like when a patch is released you wait until admin says server is okay with it.
        blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
        Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
        I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Originally posted by Skeld Ironthews View Post
          Will installing the new expansion stop me playing on Sundren?
          Only if the server isn't patched to 1.21 by then, but I'm taking a guess that it will be.

Comment

What be like Larloch with like twenty circling you, lol?

I liked whips if only for the bondage appeal :S
            Originally posted by roguethree
            If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Thief Of Navarre View Post
              What be like Larloch with like twenty circling you, lol?

I liked whips if only for the bondage appeal :S
              sick puppy....probably would have done pistols just because it had sound effects too.

one module I like has pistols but kinda funny its treated as a sling.
              blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
              Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
              I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Can we get a general time line for when SoZ will be implemented on sundren? Oh and just a warning, with SOZ SToA and NW9 don't require feats to take those prestige classes.
                Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
                Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
                "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
                -General George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by EndsBeginning View Post
                  Can we get a general time line for when SoZ will be implemented on sundren?
                  SoZ doesn't have to be implemented into Sundren for those with SoZ to play. The server needs to be patched to 1.21. My guess is that the server won't be patched until after the first critical patch which is due out next week(if Obsidian doesn't hit a snag).

Oh and just a warning, with SOZ SToA and NW9 don't require feats to take those prestige classes.
                  Its not a problem I think, Manipulating class.2da could fix that.

Comment

And even without feats they are still restricted classes afaik, with NW9 being completely unallowed altogether. To play a SToA you need DM approval (and a bloody good backstory)
                    Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Whoa, necro-thread.
                      Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
                      "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

Comment

We just found out the next NWN expansion is going to have cars.. and you're worried about this being a necro-thread!?
                        "Remember, the community loves you. Probably." - Sundren Tips

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarCrazyo
                          Maybe there will be another one next year around this time...that would be most excellent...Id want to be there for preferably 2 weeks to not only look for cars, but just tour the country as well.
                          Originally posted by Saulus
                          Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Wait so the next expansion has Neverwinter in Eberron?!
                            Chara Smith-Bio Here

Comment

That's some of the weirdest spam I've seen to date XD
                              I got one leg missin'
                              How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                              Meet the Feebles

Comment

Originally posted by Machiavelli View Post
                                That's some of the weirdest spam I've seen to date XD
                                I don't know Mach, I've seen you post some pretty wierd stuff...

Originally posted by Machiavelli
                                "Oh... Er... well, I'm a wind spirit you see." The elf made some whistling, wooing noises.

"What in hells are you doin' with my chicken?"
                                Ru'umel Amakiir - Ranger of the Corps de Grace
                                Will Smither - Imbuer of some, Master of None...
                                Zelom Silverstar - Evangelistic singing elf
                                Originally posted by Machiavelli
                                "What in hells are you doin' with my chicken?"

Comment

Working...
                                X