Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite race? and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humans. They're the most natural, unrestricted race. They aren't limited to doing things because of some kind of racial stereotype. They have huge amounts of flaws but the potential for bypassing those flaws to achieve greatness as well as the potential to be consumed by those flaws. Almost every other race is designed to be perfect at some kind of field, a stereotypical counterpart to certain mindsets, which is really quite boring. The 'evil' races are also almost always evil because their race is evil, rather than because of character flaws. Humans are weak, and because of that weakness they are psychologically deep.

I also love dwarves. I'd never play one, but their down-to-earth nature and steadfast yet lighthearted attitudes is always a pleasure to be around. They're honorable without being zealots, and also possess their own share of character flaws that makes them endearing.
    -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

Theorically, you could obtain a perfect breed if you mixed the endurance of dwarves with the curiosity and drive of humans, along with the respect of nature and developped culture of elves. I would call that unequaled race "Gnome".

-Drado

I rest my case :P
      Drado Nackle, gnome scholar of the Weave
      Roger Datson, swashbuckler and booty-seeker
      "Mercy? You wanted mercy?! I'M CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_Wyrm View Post
        Theorically, you could obtain a perfect breed if you mixed the endurance of dwarves with the curiosity and drive of humans, along with the respect of nature and developped culture of elves. I would call that unequaled race "Gnome".

-Drado

I rest my case :P

gnomes rock man, but NwN2 made them ugly IMO. Gnomes are the perfect torturer!

Comment

Love the stunties: dwarves, halflings, ...may draw the line at gnomes though...

Also enjoy playing diverse human characters, though I've really enjoyed my dwarf.

Neutral is best as well, yes.
          sigpic
          How to Save $$ at Christmas

Fingal Haller - dwarven scout, locksmith and mercenary
          Reuel - Human (absent-minded) Wizard
          Rudash - Orc-blooded lad with a chip on his shoulder

Comment

Working...
          X