Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite race? and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite race? and why?

My fav race is: Drows.

Reason: i love the way they have to be smart, fit, cunning, and always alert to everything around them. Being sort of paranoid myself, i believe i love them the most cause i identify myself pretty well with one (asside all the killing and downright nasty things they do), i believe they are the ultimate race in seeking perfection, which is their strongest feat and the cause of their demise.
    OMG! You surface racists, drow are people too.
    Stuck with for now:

Insilthur Insunshizu / the broken general
    • "What do you mean he's already dead!?" *slashes some more*

My Favorite Race: Anything but Drow

Just kidding

I think I like Svirfneblin, just because they're wierd but not comically wierd.

Comment

I like elves myself. I love archers and they make great archers plus they look down on just about everyone, which can be fun and great RP. I also love their attitudes about the world and their longevity, which gives them a "hey dude, sit back and relax" attitude.

Comment

My favourite race is: Aasimar. Why? I just like playing the good guy, really.
        ~Lyonette L'cyr (Rook)-- Deader than Malaclypse

~Megandlla Uyth 'Llar -- In a land Far Far away!

~Emilee Mistwalker -- A Female Sigrun? Pfft, far cooler--.... eh.... Hated!!

Comment

Originally posted by nutranurse View Post
          My favourite race is: Aasimar. Why? I just like playing the good guy, really.
          I ammend that Neutral is my favorite alignment, since all this good/evil gets out of hand and unrealistic at points. That's one thing I'm looking forward to in D&D 4.

Comment

Neutral is the best IMO . I love gnomes. But I tend to make them too annoying.... >_>.

Comment

My favorite race? Gnoll, actually. No. Really.

Comment

my favorite race is human. the reason for that is they are the only race i know how to roleplay. i dont know how a dwarf talks with his irish accent, or that elves dont need sleep(until someone told me), or that aasimar has feathers(until recently). i understand more about humans and thus they are my favorite race. im a crappy role player
                "Thanks is best given in the form of gold." -Kyle Rendell

Comment

Humans. Reason is...i dunno, nothing else is that fun to me. Though the elemental races in the expantion look interesting.
                  Sacrifice everything as the final darkness falls... in the end, all that awaits you is death. Only then will you understand - you've been following in my footsteps all along.
                  So come then, you heroes! Come in all your power and glory! For in the final hour, all must serve the one... true... king.

Comment

Gnomes!!!
                    Jonathan Portnoy - A pirate's life fer me ARRR
                    Caleb Norte - The Green Half-Orc
                    Ego Trip - Wizard Spectacularrr

Comment

Half-orcs. I love their looks, the way their orcish heritage gives their mostly human features a large twist of the exotic, their skin colors, their power and pride. It's a pity they're so underpowered. I kid, I kid.

Comment

I would have to say my favorite race to play is an elf. I like the mystique behind the whole race and the basic 'skill set' of pretty much any class that you put them into.
                        "That which you cannot interdict, you incapacitate."
                        Andrew Vachss

Comment

Dragons(any type...yes, even good ones)... I've always wanted to play one but the design of most games is such that they are against you. Except one... the good ol days of the game "Dragon Spirit".

Some would say that dragon's would be overpowerful... but in "reality" I say they have a very low survival rate... unlike humans. Between other dragons and territories and greedy humaniods... its a tough world out there.

Comment

My favorite race is undoubtedly humans for their flexibility. You don't have to be questioned on any having a type of code or conduct because of rules, simply because humans vary on the broadest scale among all of the other races. They also contain Uthgardt barbarians which I <3.

Comment

Tieflings/Half-Fiends are my favorite race/templates... Whatever you want to call them, the other race involved in my opinion for level of awesome is usually human or elven... But the point is; planar stuff = Awesome in my opinion.
                              Aesa Volsung - Uthgardt Warrior

Formerly
                              Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
                              Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
                              Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
                              Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
                              Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Comment

Working...
                              X