Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What PRC would you like to see next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Star Trek reference....but who will be the tribbles?
    One kills a man, one is an assassin; one kills millions, one is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one is a god.

Comment

gnomes?
      Characters:
      Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
      Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
      If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

I would like to see a melee PRC class. At first I thought Mage Killer was one, but no....no....

Comment

I think master of many forms. I miss the Shifter prestige class that came with the HoU expansion pack. The possibilities were endless...
          Last edited by SinAbsolute; 04-13-2008, 08:16 PM.
          "It is by chance that any life ends, but only by fate that it is my life and not yours." - The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
          ------------------------------------------------------------------
          Uther: Lawful Good Fighter
          Grant Berne: Feral Druid
          Buurk gro'Baal: Bloodlusted Half-Orc
          Baelthor Ironpike: Hardy Dwarf Warrior

Comment

Yeah, I thought mage killer was going to be like the wizard slayer (fighter kit from BG2) or the inquistor (paladin kit from BG2), if it had been the wizard slayer kit, I probably would have ranked my picks Mystic Theurge, Wizard Slayer, MoMF instead, but since it was a wizard against wizard kind of class I was like 'meh' MT would be a nicer mage PRC to have. Wizard Slayer would be a tie for me with MT though, because casters tend to have a small advantage (divine ones more so than arcane, in the early levels at least) over pure melee classes (due to low magic setting for gear on our server), so a melee based anti magic class would be cool.

Go Mystic Theurge!
            Akodo
            Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Master of Many Forms Must

I was really excited to see the poll on which new prestige class should be added to the server. I don't know about the rest of you, but the Shifter prestige class from the HoU expansion was perhaps my favorite class. I myself, prefer the lawful good fighter in most RP and rarely ever consider using the druid class. The shifter prestige class however provides a very entertaining RP experience.
              "It is by chance that any life ends, but only by fate that it is my life and not yours." - The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
              ------------------------------------------------------------------
              Uther: Lawful Good Fighter
              Grant Berne: Feral Druid
              Buurk gro'Baal: Bloodlusted Half-Orc
              Baelthor Ironpike: Hardy Dwarf Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Jaeram View Post
                Yeah, I thought mage killer was going to be like the wizard slayer (fighter kit from BG2)
                I am really glad that i am not the only one that had this idea. I played a wizard slayer in BG2/ToB. In the end i was more than 100% immune to any magic. Oh, how i remember those puny enemy casters when they were trying to tickle me with their level 9 death spells.... Having something like back would be cool, especially because of the restrictions that class imposed.

But i really wonder why some many people are interested in Master of many forms. The idea of half of the server running around as animals scares me.

Comment

Hmm the only thing that worries me is that we could end up with a server full of MoMFs...perhaps application only?

*hurries away to prepare an application*
                  Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

*shrugs* It is a server Developer Law that none of the new prcs will be able to be taken unless you get a DM to approve it. Sort of the way that Red Wizards and Thayan Knights now cannot be taken, unless you have the feat "Oath of Thay", given to you by a DM, which you can only get that if you show RP in that direction.

The idea is to not give out the cool new PRCs except to people that are willing to demonstrate that they are going to RP the prc(in whatever fashion they RP in, no RP policing intended)

I couldn't say for sure wether it will be an application process though, or just a In Game RP process.

Comment

Mystic Thurge is a great idea! Would love to rp a priest of mystra's clergy

Comment

I think a mystic Thurge would be a pretty interesting thing to see in Sundren.
                        Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                        "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Originally posted by sharringtonm View Post
                          I couldn't say for sure wether it will be an application process though, or just a In Game RP process.
                          In game works well for RW and SToA I think, that would be neat for any new PrC as well. Shows people are going to play that class well.
                          Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Working...
                          X