Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What PRC would you like to see next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What PRC would you like to see next?

We'd like your input on which PRC you'd like to see next from a small list we've determined are not only mechanicly possible, but fit well in Sundren's theme.

1. Combat Medic (Divine PRC that mixes defensive magic with healing magic to better aid their allies in shorter periods of time)
    2. Mage Killer (Arcane PRC that focuses on feats and skills to combat other magic users)
    3. Mystic Theurge (A divine/arcane PRC that progresses in learning both fields)
    4. Black Flame Zealot (A non good, divine based assassin who uses fire and shadows to strike down his church's enemies)
    5. Master Of Many Forms (A druid PRC that enhances their shaping abilities)
    Combat Medic
    11.69%
    Mage Killer
    10.39%
    Mystic Theurge
    23.38%
    Black Flame Zealot
    14.29%
    Master Of Many Forms
    40.26%

The poll is expired.

The Mage Killer and Black Flame Zealot both look cool.
    sigpic
    Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

Damn... that's a hard choice, I picked Mystic Theurge myself, but, Black Flame Zealot and Master of Many Forms both sound incredibly fun. Although since our last update had a few PRC's that were more evil oriented, and Black Flame Zealot sounds like a more evil oriented class (this would be cool for Mask followers), I will put my token on Mystic Theurge, and then Master of Many Forms. I think Mystic Theurge sounds like a nice balanced PRC though, which is why I like the sound of it, and it seems very neutral (i.e. just as easily LG and LN or LE).

Mystic Theurge!

(I would have made Orrick a Mystic Theurge if I could have).
      Akodo
      Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Good point let me edit the description of the BFZ with an important fact.

Comment

Combat Medic!

I think the value of a Medic is severely underappreciated. I would apply for one of these in a heartbeat.
          Characters:
          Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
          Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
          If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

I love shapeshifting, so definitely master of many forms. I just hope I am able to come back by the time you add one of those in. They all sounds cool, actually.
            Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

How would a the combat cleric look like? You can choose the healing domain and take augment healing to turn you into a healing machine already. So a combat clearic would need even more healing power than that or be rather different from an ordinary cleric.

Comment

It's a little different:

(PRESTIGE CLASS)
                On the front lines of battle, injury is inevitable. Where the carnage is at its worst, the combat medic can be found, keeping her allies alive and tending to the fallen. For a combat medic, the goal is not to kill the enemy but to make sure the enemy does not kill her troops. Her ability to keep forces fighting makes her invaluable to an army. She is entrusted with the care of the best forces available, sometimes even assigned to elite strike teams.

- Hit Die: d6.
                - Proficiencies: None.
                - Skill Points: 2 + Int Modifier.

REQUIREMENTS:

Alignment: Any nonevil.
                Skills: Concentration 4 (ranks), Heal 8(ranks).
                Feats: Combat Casting, Dodge.
                Spells: Ability to cast Cure Light Wounds.

ABILITIES:

Level
                1: Healing Kicker (sanctuary)
                2: Defensive Casting
                Field Healer
                3: Healing Kicker (Reflex saves)
                Mobility
                4: Evasion
                5: Healing Kicker (Aid)
                Spontaneous Heal

BONUS SPELLS

Every level in Combat Medic, the character gains new spells per day as if he had also gained a level in any one spellcasting class that includes Cure Light Wounds on its spell list, provided he belonged to that class previously.

I'm assuming that it's relatively the same. For the information on the abilities, check out the PRC website. But as a short version, the kickers basically add an effect after the target is healed. So if Joe Combat Healer heals Urgathankangthkicks the Orc Barbarian, not only does he heal a massive amount of hp, but the orc also gets a side effect such as sanctuary. Also, the Healing domain is severely restricted to its god (Illmater I think?).
                Characters:
                Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Thanks you P, for posting that, but I must remind everyone that PRCs may and most likely won't be identical to their PNP version due to the digital enviroment.

As far as the CM goes, it basicly makes any healing spells you cast have bonus effects, like 1 round sanctuary, or bonuses to saves, or an Aid effect. Stuff to not only heal, but bolster. What P, didn't mention is that the bonus healing effects only work on your allies.. not on you..

Comment

Master of Many Forms! I was devastated when it got cut from the original NWN and was doubly devastated when I discovered it wouldn't be in MotB.

Okay, not really. But woo!

Comment

Be cool to turn into a WEREbadger
                      Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
                      Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
                      Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
                      Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
                      Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

Master of Many Forms for sure!

That (or shifter as it was in NWN1) was my favourite class by far and was gutted when it was left out!
                        Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

My vote goes with Master of Many Pie-fillings, er, I mean forms =)
                          I got one leg missin'
                          How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                          Meet the Feebles

Comment

For those that where there the day we created them in the chat room I would like to add a few PRC classes to the list.

Shower Defender (PRC class for incarcerated or formerly incarcerated personas)
                            Paladin of Saulus ( Not sure what its abilities are yet but its gotta make you uber cool)

Comment

What about

Escaped Lunatic: This PRC receives the ability to gibber manically, and also gains special blessings from Machiavelli in the form of greatly reduced Wisdom and Charisma!
                              I got one leg missin'
                              How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                              Meet the Feebles

Comment

Working...
                              X