Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many characters do you have?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh, had fun with Salisse, (Though now its pretty much stare at a campfire and talk, which is getting boring. ) but seeing as MoE came back I decided to make Vashan.

Comment

I have two main ones that I play, although MoE and I occasionally bring out the von Kalsgars. I was really tempted to put him on yesterday when there was about ten Level 15s around the campfire.

If you've met Bernard, you could paint the picture already.
      You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word.
      ~Al Capone

Oshala Jr'ein ~the woman of a thousand (continuously recognized) faces.
      Aljd Gray
      ~"There are six people in this tavern!" The patrons look at Aljd. "...That's one less than seven."

Comment

Two here, though I think I will get Krista Joyjoy back, then I would have three ;P
        "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Two characters, although I rarely play as Kata von Kalsbar (Kalsgar). The Free Druidess is my favourite, as always, and has been my main character since I first played Sundren so many months ago.

Comment

3 that I play
            sigpic
            How to Save $$ at Christmas

Fingal Haller - dwarven scout, locksmith and mercenary
            Reuel - Human (absent-minded) Wizard
            Rudash - Orc-blooded lad with a chip on his shoulder

Comment

Just one, I'm not world's best character leveller, so best focus on one.

Comment

At one time I had five

Now thats only 3, my main Tim and his brother Tez. They are very similar but very different at the same time

The third one is under a different log-in
                "We are what we think.
                All that we are arises with our thoughts.
                With our thoughts, we make our world"

Comment

I have my 5, or is it 6? I originally played until i hit the soft cap then rolled a new character... But now I have too many and not enough time..... I can't choose!

*crys*
                  Orin Leal : Ranger of Solonor
                  Caleb Canton : Result of Rum
                  Talderin Stoneshield : 'nuf said.
                  Koal Deeds : ....
                  Drathgar Ironhead : Say "Hi" Thorn!

Comment

Originally posted by sparkeh View Post
                    *stands up*
                    My name is sparkeh and I'm a characterholic

I just can't seem to settle on a character, my vault is fit to burst..and the amount I have deleted..!

Its driving me nuts!
                    Ok now I can delete again I've trimmed down to 2!
                    A measly 2. It feels great.
                    Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

I have four in the bucket, one from the good ole days before class submissions...shes out of here ;D

Another I still like but not the actual classes I wanted so i lost interest.

But, these other two, though similiar in class/multiclass (and my fav class being opened up for the public) are from opposite ends of the world, and have two very seperate personalities, so I play one or the other according to my frame of mind.

Comment

I only have one... though that's deceptive - I'm new to the server and I have a tendency to spawn more over time
                        Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
                        Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
                        Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
                        Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
                        Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

I have 5....and they all have an intertwining history with one another

Yea,they have zazz
                          "Feel the fervor growing,but the hate is stronger.My heart was whole with you,but the pain was mine."

Comment

I am legion... but I don't actually have PCs anymore
                            I got one leg missin'
                            How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                            Meet the Feebles

Comment

Working...
                            X