Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many characters do you have?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many characters do you have?

Do you like playing one character? Multiple? Can't figure out what background/class/bio you like?
    Only one
    41.38%
    Two
    31.03%
    Too many to count!
    14.66%
    Other
    12.93%
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

I have two, but prefer only playing one.

That said, playing an alt after running one main charcater for so long had its refreshing moments.
    ~ Sigrun Hael - Ranger of the Viridale

~ Aoden Haven - Former Swordcaptain

Comment

I play two characters simultaneously. Alts? Who needs 'em!

Comment

I currently have 6 characters each with different personalities. Although I currently spend my time on 2 specifically, my main druid and I've been spending the most time on my new Ranger/Bard/(eventually) Arcane Archer build, because I haven't seen any other Arcane Archers on the server and I always wanted to play the Arcane Archer anyways.
        Akodo
        Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Two characters. Sylivia I'm not really on much, meh, I'll leave her behind with old Sundren.

Vashan, hah, had to play him again. Made him a Malarite though, Its been loads of fun, and the great thing about being a druid is your in like this whole protect ze nature group, insta friends!

Salisse, on sometimes, talking to people, but I can't ever find a group to go to Veritas :X. And just sort of waiting for DM Attention on some little faction.

Comment

I have only one.

I have little time to play, so I like to put what time I do have into developing a single person. It just seems inefficient when I have 2 hours to play, to try and spread that out over multiple characters when things move so slow.

So I stay with one until I die and can't be brought back.
            Dashmin "Dash" Fleetfoot
            Strongheart Halfling

Burglar turned Wizard.

Comment

Two.

I only play Patience when there is nothing to do as Hlaine.
              Hlaine Eren Myr - Eternally arguing with his sadistic cat.

Patience Allows - Roaming the country-side kickin' jimmys and harassing freaks.

Comment

I really only have one character I play, but I do have various alts, and sometimes I just feel like making someone and playing them for a little while like an hour, so who knows.
                Names Taallic.

Only time can save the world now.
                Immortality is your last hope.
                For my existence to be true, Hell's Fire must burn hotter than Heaven's Cold Gates can stand.

Comment

I have two, but I never play my first one any more. Puck is just too fun.
                  Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

Three Chars here, at the moment.

Sometimes I do the same like Scavar, roll up a new char just to see how people react to them.
                    Andrea Moonshadow - elven druid "'ellooo!"

Gertie - hin grimwarden "Death is a gate, not an end."

Mija - wandering musician (M.I.A.)

Comment

I have 1 main (Val) and about 6 others between lev 5-7 and maybe another 1 or 2 at level 3 or 4
                      Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

*stands up*
                        My name is sparkeh and I'm a characterholic

I just can't seem to settle on a character, my vault is fit to burst..and the amount I have deleted..!

Its driving me nuts!
                        Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

While Varael is bugged in FEN I'll be playing another one, so I guess two is the right answer

Although... what would qualify as other?
                          Jasareth Kalisurr *stares at you blankly and slowly raises a brow*

Comment

I only have one, Lida Angelfen. I don't think i could play two characters serious but I'm thinking about creating a drug addict when the drug system is in.

Comment

I have only one character I play, Cadmus runesmith Dwarven Wizard, but I am having so much fun interacting with others with this character I doubt I'll roll up another any time soon. I'm sort of a one storyline sort of guy I suppose.
                              Cadmus of Helm - Priest of The Vigilant One, watcher of the coming darkness.

Comment

Working...
                              X