Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times have you beat the MotB OC?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times have you beat the MotB OC?

I know some of you guys haven't even played it, who has?
    More than once...
    10.26%
    Once
    15.38%
    I played through part of it
    35.90%
    I only play NWN2 for MP
    38.46%
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

I have not... not completed NWN2 OC and not even started MotB, saving it for a rainy (and internetless) day.

EDIT: Same viewpoint as Wyrm really (see below)
    "Im a hero hunter, I hunt heroes... I havn't found any yet"

Comment

I can't find the fun in playing this alone... didn't touch the NWN/SoU/HotU or the NWN2/MotB campaigns much. Online roleplay servers is where this game's at for me. :P
      Drado Nackle, gnome scholar of the Weave
      Roger Datson, swashbuckler and booty-seeker
      "Mercy? You wanted mercy?! I'M CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!!"

Comment

I played it through once.
        ~ Sigrun Hael - Ranger of the Viridale

~ Aoden Haven - Former Swordcaptain

Comment

Played it through once. Mostly liked it, until the end, at which point the male silhouette in the female ending left me... rather annoyed, to say the least.
          -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

Haven't completed either campaign.

NWN2 OC because my copy was bugged at the point you get the warlock,
            NWN2 MOTB OC because of the fight with Okku. I won it, but it just made me not want to continue playing. It's just a free-for-all, and my desires are more in-line with online play, and the way Sundren is set up.

I try to play through, and I miss Sundren's setup.
            Krislin Sent
            -----------------
            Upholding the mysterious complexity of all things. A mirror to truth.

Comment

Once, not worth a second go-through.
              "Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man."
              - Bertrand Russell

Comment

I played the orgional twice. Aribeth turning evil part would be my all time fav. After that, it was long enough for people to have servers made. Since then, I havent played SoU/HotU/Nwn2/MoTB solo. Just no fun without other people
                Sacrifice everything as the final darkness falls... in the end, all that awaits you is death. Only then will you understand - you've been following in my footsteps all along.
                So come then, you heroes! Come in all your power and glory! For in the final hour, all must serve the one... true... king.

Comment

Originally posted by Scourn View Post
                  Just no fun without other people
                  End of frickin' story.
                  Krislin Sent
                  -----------------
                  Upholding the mysterious complexity of all things. A mirror to truth.

Comment

NWN2 and MOtB are single person games???
                    Currently playing:

Bree Merrymar: Paladin of the Wayward Wardens

Comment

I played it for the 5 minutes required to figure out that it would never be the likes of BG2... Then went back to playing online.

The campaigns in NWN/NWN2 seem like afterthoughts tacked onto the engine...
                      I got one leg missin'
                      How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                      Meet the Feebles

Comment

I never had the desire to. But if its actually any good I may just force some friends to play it with me. I played half of the original NWN2 OC and got bored so thought this one would be similar.

Comment

I tend to play these games until the power level of the characters gets ridiculous, and then I get bored. That usually happens around level 15 or so for me. Also, the loot that they give out is silly. The stories are good, but I just can't dig on the super high magic and high level stuffs.

I prefer the ...unpredictability ...of live interaction and a lower magic setting.
                          sigpic
                          How to Save $$ at Christmas

Fingal Haller - dwarven scout, locksmith and mercenary
                          Reuel - Human (absent-minded) Wizard
                          Rudash - Orc-blooded lad with a chip on his shoulder

Comment

I haven't even got through a half hour of it....Epic level gnolls are rubbish to me.
                            Trent Galley- Former member of Thayan cartel "Shadowmasters"
                            Justano Cain- Classic farmboy turned adventurer

Comment

I didn't finish the first one and didn't even touch the second one. I prefer online with other people.

I played NWN1 a couple days, but none of the extra ones because I found a home online and stuck with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X