Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are the encounters to you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tattoos are something quite experimental intended to give people without crazy UMD but a large purse a chance, but don't cry (oh yes please do ^_^) if their price and/or effects get nerfed/buffed later.
    Drado Nackle, gnome scholar of the Weave
    Roger Datson, swashbuckler and booty-seeker
    "Mercy? You wanted mercy?! I'M CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_Wyrm View Post
      Cool! *looks at his watch* I've been a dev for one week or so and I made someone cry for the first time! Oh, the seniors must be so proud... ^_^

Seriously though, I was quite fond of the Basilisk Scale Armor looks, it will pain me to water it down into leather.
      Blue_Wyrm, just so you know, the ruleset base for the armor does not have to be the same as the appearance set. You can have an armor that classifies as light but give it the appearance of scale or plate, for instance.

Some of the items I'm making today are like that, classified as 'Arcanowear', robes that look like standard pieces of other armor yet have no protection and no chance of arcane failure because they are classified as 'Cloth' despite having armor appearances.
      -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

they should be buffed... but AFTER I've bought them
        Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

I'm playing my Half-drow female *ahem* rogue/assassin.. 5/1

She is a rogue type and I have abit of difficulty fighting even the goblins at the hills.

It is a tad hard. She isn't going to be the solo type anyways because backstabbing is fun!

But I feel that when I want to solo.. it is just a pain and can't be done ..except if I am fighting some goblins. The XP isn't worth the fights unless I wanna gain a little gold .

With the quest system coming in and the RP XP though.. I can't make a final call on it yet because I wanna see how the Quest system works..

I Like the RP XP though..that is cool .
          Current: Dae'Vesta, freaky female half-drow assassin

Like Metal ? ----> http://www.myspace.com/cryofsickness2008

Comment

Originally posted by Soulbadguy View Post
            I'm playing my Half-drow female *ahem* rogue/assassin.. 5/1

She is a rogue type and I have abit of difficulty fighting even the goblins at the hills.

It is a tad hard. She isn't going to be the solo type anyways because backstabbing is fun!

But I feel that when I want to solo.. it is just a pain and can't be done ..except if I am fighting some goblins. The XP isn't worth the fights unless I wanna gain a little gold .

With the quest system coming in and the RP XP though.. I can't make a final call on it yet because I wanna see how the Quest system works..

I Like the RP XP though..that is cool .
            Rogues actually do very well, but you can't really use your sneak attacks or stealth.

Get the highest armor that you can. Then, get a short/longbow +1 from Sure Shots, along with Arrows of Goblin Killing.

When fighting the goblins, use your bow to take out the archer first, then the boltboy, and then switch to melee to deal with the defender. The defender has high AC but very low attack bonus (+3), so even though he'll get lots of attacks of opportunity against you as you shoot at the ranged guys, he will rarely hit you. The archer/boltboy are the ones that do tons of damage. My dex characters (a dex dual-wield ranger and a rogue) were both able to solo the caves (except Chief and Banedead) at level 3 by doing this.

Of course, groups are much faster and cheaper.
            -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

Working...
            X